What's new
I'd be interested in one for the home system. :thumbsup:
I don't have the equipment nor the the steadiest hand to make one of these so it's awesome of you to offer up this service.

Alright, we've definitely passed my threshold for making sure there's enough of a market.

I think after this first bit here where I'm kinda slow on work anyway and will have parts on hand, if there's continued interest I'll take up @leonk 's idea (but probably 5, not 10). I think this sort of work is enjoyable.

For now though I'll set up a little spreadsheet to keep track and reach out to folks and get some carts ordered.

I would pick one of each, but only if these are sent from Europe to avoid excessive taxes and shipping costs.
You're welcome to try and smuggle them over the border if you can row!

Shipping to Europe isn't *that* pricey for MVS carts. Taxes though....

More than I would like to spend (though not saying your price isnt fair by any means, please understand that)

But yeah, put me down for one MVS. I can provide the cart as well. I have a blue one that came in a about a month ago. Im in the Austin TX area.

edit: thanks for this, btw rewrite

I am highly interested in offering top dollar for time, materials, and effort to produce one of these carts so I can use it in my Goldie.
Thank you.

I'm not NOT interested... but would have to think about the cost vs making my own.

hi :)
thanks for making it for guys like me, who can't do it themselves :thumbsup:

i am ok for two MVS, if you can ship to france :)
I don't mind shipping abroad. Just know that sometimes it's pricey, and you'll probably hit import taxes :( . Long as you want to pay for whatever shipping arrangements, I'm happy to ship them. If you want to undervalue, I would have to take 0 responsibility if it gets lost since I can't send it fully insured (can only insure for as much as the listed value).

In the end, how will this compare with the Darksoft cart?

+ Instant load times, no programming
- No putting multiple games on at once (the pretend 3/4 slot feature that the DS/NeoSD have)
- Not easily able to add/remove games after made
- No NGCD playing (did this ever get finished on either DS or NeoSD?)

Think that's the full comparison.

I'm not NOT interested... but would have to think about the cost vs making my own.
If you're comfortable with SMD work I'm sure you'll be able to knock it out yourself no problem. This is mostly labor intensive.

More than I would like to spend (though not saying your price isnt fair by any means, please understand that)

But yeah, put me down for one MVS. I can provide the cart as well. I have a blue one that came in a about a month ago. Im in the Austin TX area.

edit: thanks for this, btw rewrite
Got you in PM, Sir.

Put a spreadsheet in the original post with my list so far. Will do PM's sometime today since apparently we're on track to actually do this. I genuinely thought maybe I'd have 6 people interested inside a week, ha.

Last edited:
- Doesn't /quite/ fit all the games, hence no quiz/mahjong
There was a prom optimization that was committed that provides enough space for all original games plus some space for homebrew.

There was a prom optimization that was committed that provides enough space for all original games plus some space for homebrew.
Beautiful news. Thank you. I thought that it had just gotten Stakes Winner back on there and space for homebrewe, I did not realize it was the full library and homebrew space on there.

I think my initial supplies are capped out somewhere around here.

Feel free to keep posting interest, and if so, I will order more stuff after this first batch is gone through.

I'll PM everyone above this line today sometime for details to fill in my sheet, and if you don't have a cart to send, deposit so I can get those ordered so they'll be here in a week or two when I start building them.

Last edited:
Like I said, I'm in (hope I made the top 5 cut off), but that being said, how can we get the 240p TS in there too? I can paypal the creator or something, but it would be nice to get it added.

Like I said, I'm in (hope I made the top 5 cut off), but that being said, how can we get the 240p TS in there too?
Sorry, I mean I'm going to do 5 at a time if interest keeps up after this initial batch. You're in above my line, so definitely in the coming weeks!

Probably a couple stragglers under my line too, but I'd like to have stuff in hand and a firm count before going below there.

240p Test Suite is a great plan. My understanding is that that /is/ free to start, unlike XC which would just be straight pirating to include without some payment or other to bitmap.

Hi, I’m interested in a MVS cart if there’s a chance of getting one in the future. Thanks!

yes please, interested in 1 for my 2 slot MVS. I've purchased Xenocrisis as well, but I'm sure you'll ask about it when/if time for delivery.

I am interested for 1x AES cart, just want to double check that this will include all the original titles that ever released on AES / working non-beta version of MOTW / excluding homebrew / omitted all the hacked version of games from the original 161 cart?

Back