What's new
I think we’re talking about a full MVS game list as well as one hack which is metal slug 2 speed up hack, the 240 test suite, and any official games that you have the legal ROM for, such as Xeno Crisis.

I think we’re talking about a full MVS game list as well as one hack which is metal slug 2 speed up hack, the 240 test suite, and any official games that you have the legal ROM for, such as Xeno Crisis.

I’d buy one, but I’d want it to run Cake Fighter 161 times

I don't know anything about a beta version of MOTW, you'd need to tell me what you're talking about.

No hacked original 161 cart games.
The current 161 v3 aes cart 's version of garou mark of wolves is the beta version of the game which is buggy, the game will crush when using 1 of the specific character and perform 1 of the specific move, apparently the 120 and 138 in 1 carts have the final version of the game which works fine without any crushes

I’d buy one, but I’d want it to run Cake Fighter 161 times
I mean, I can probably make this happen for you if you're really that intent on it.

The current 161 v3 aes cart 's version of garou mark of wolves is the beta version of the game which is buggy, the game will crush when using 1 of the specific character and perform 1 of the specific move, apparently the 120 and 138 in 1 carts have the final version of the game which works fine without any crushes
I unfortunately don't know anything about that. Give me more details on the character/move and I'll personally test it out when I get rolling here and get back to you with an informed answer. It's the full Neo library though, not betas and odds and ends. But just to be sure, best to test.

Yes, you are 100% correct here, so we need to make sure the ROM is the from the clean set and not off of the 161-in-1 (which I think they got right in the other thread).

The other one I am curious about is SSV Perfect or Final, or whatever the last one is called.

I feel like if these ever got easier to make, I'd love a few gag ones as gifts where it's 161 of the same game, or hacks of the same game, all terrible...
161 copies of Metal Slug 6+ coming up.
The other one I am curious about is SSV Perfect or Final, or whatever the last one is called.
Isn't the MVS version already 100% complete/perfect, and only the AES has 3 different versions? I'm 95% sure the set was build off of the MVS set, and in that case it'd mean both SSV and MOTW are fine.

This is probably not the place to ask but since we're talking about the Garou beta and all that - what about games like SamSho V? I dont know what the difference is but evidently there's a fixed and non fixed version? Im not sure what the fix ...er... fixes.

This is probably not the place to ask but since we're talking about the Garou beta and all that - what about games like SamSho V? I dont know what the difference is but evidently there's a fixed and non fixed version? Im not sure what the fix ...er... fixes.
Fixed/not fixed is an AES release problem. And both versions are broken in their own way. The MVS release is broken in any way.

I can't remember what Perfect has different other than fixing the problems in the 2 AES versions. I thought it was just that.

All AP users have been messaged. If for some reason you hit me up on KLOV and are reading this, the order is still the order on the spreadsheet, I just am PM'ing on one site at a time. You might not be gotten to until morning KLOV'ers.

I mean, I can probably make this happen for you if you're really that intent on it.

I unfortunately don't know anything about that. Give me more details on the character/move and I'll personally test it out when I get rolling here and get back to you with an informed answer. It's the full Neo library though, not betas and odds and ends. But just to be sure, best to test.
View: https://youtu.be/V9Tz78FqHL4?t=603

here is the video of showing which character to select and the specific move that crushes the game

although the video is showing the MVS cart, i can confirm that my V3 AES cart having the same issue as well

Updated :
View: https://youtu.be/tWcTzDyPoD4?t=224

Found a AES cart that shows the error

although the video is showing the MVS cart, i can confirm that my V3 AES cart having the same issue as well
I've put it in my notes, and I will check soon as I've got an AES one built and let you know. Probably be a week and change though.

I'd be in for an AES (with XC) and (if I could do 2) an MVS (with XC) if there's room :)

Thank you so much rewrite!

Last edited:
I'd be in for an AES (with XC) and (if I could do 2) an MVS (with XC) if there's room :)

Thank you so much rewrite!
I can't quite tell if we're in bounds for this batch or not, but I'll add you to the list, PM you for details, and get you on the spreadsheet and we will make it happen one run or another.

Adding NeoTris to the list with proper blessing from the Dev - there was a final version to be released I believe…

I don't mind shipping abroad. Just know that sometimes it's pricey, and you'll probably hit import taxes :( . Long as you want to pay for whatever shipping arrangements, I'm happy to ship them. If you want to undervalue, I would have to take 0 responsibility if it gets lost since I can't send it fully insured (can only insure for as much as the listed value).

+ Instant load times, no programming
- No putting multiple games on at once (the pretend 3/4 slot feature that the DS/NeoSD have)
- Not easily able to add/remove games after made
- No NGCD playing (did this ever get finished on either DS or NeoSD?)

Think that's the full comparison.

If you're comfortable with SMD work I'm sure you'll be able to knock it out yourself no problem. This is mostly labor intensive.

Got you in PM, Sir.

Put a spreadsheet in the original post with my list so far. Will do PM's sometime today since apparently we're on track to actually do this. I genuinely thought maybe I'd have 6 people interested inside a week, ha.
It seems like it would be the cart to have, superior to the Darksoft one with the instant load times?

Back