What's new
Sign me up for an AES one. I already have the 161-in-1 V3 cart to provide.

I came over here from AtariAge via Anthony. You can reach out to me here or there ;)

Thanks for doing this!

Sign me up for an AES one. I already have the 161-in-1 V3 cart to provide.

I came over here from AtariAge via Anthony. You can reach out to me here or there ;)

Thanks for doing this!
Got you, and to my knowledge I am fully caught up in PMs / spreadsheet. Per usual, if you see something off, say something and I'll get it fixed!

I'll catch up with everyone Saturday, send PMs and add to my list!

Sounds good!

I received today the 2 MVS blue v3 cart. I will ship them to you either today or tomorrow.

If a an MVS Cart spot is available. I would appreciate the consideration for one. Please let me know. Thank you. Great job to everyone involved!

I took inventory last night and have enough of everything coming to do 75 total carts (still bummed about moving to donor carts). Basically just waiting on pins now to get started.

Everyone who gets in before 75 is good. Think we're at like 66 or something now. Then take a couple week break here from adding folks and taking deposits. Get the bulk of these knocked out.

Everyone after if there's still interest will get on a wait list and we'll move to batches of 6. Every time we hit 6 I'll gather deposits, order carts, and knock out 6 more.

Caught up again. If I have anything wrong in the spreadsheet, let me know.

Further searching leads me to:

samsh5fe and samsh5fep are the fully patched complete versions of SSVSP? There's also samsh5sp too. Good naming schemes around here.

But I receive this error when using them:
Error: samsh5fe mrom size 0x0000000000080000 bigger than 0x00040000

Hypernoid throws the same error.

On the upside, everything seems to fit.

Full standard library, Rally Chase, "better" Magician's Lord, both revisions of Shock Troopers, Neotris, Xenocrisis, and the 240p test suite.
Looks like unless someone has another version of these to try, there won't be Hypernoid or samsh5fep. m1rom's too large on both and they're not just doubled bins. Same reasoning for the Garou fix most likely.

Still, we've got more than originally planned, and that's good news. I got told to hold off a little as the new menu has another update coming, which is also good news. And I can't REALLY start to dig in until more pins show up anyway. I am testing carts then prepping PCBs as they show up, and have a good 5 or 6 spare already prepped just to try and keep things in a reasonable time-frame.

Looks like unless someone has another version of these to try, there won't be Hypernoid or samsh5fep. m1rom's too large on both and they're not just doubled bins. Same reasoning for the Garou fix most likely.
Team, anyone else have versions of these our good man can test?

I have hypernoid on a mvs cart. Got it off Ali express a while back. I’d be happy to send it off if it would help. Also I was wondering if last hope could go on the cart. I’m pretty sure that games floating around out there

I have hypernoid on a mvs cart. Got it off Ali express a while back. I’d be happy to send it off if it would help. Also I was wondering if last hope could go on the cart. I’m pretty sure that games floating around out there
I'm not going to mess with NG:Dev.

Not sure a cart will help any unfortunately. We'll see if Vortex replies in the other thread since it's on his game list (but I can't figure out how he'd have gotten it onto his cart given the size restriction).

samsh5fep was shown on Twitter by @leonk I believe as working on the 161, might be worth checking with him

@elrayzeur 's samsh5pf from this thread seems to meet the requirements just fine!

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/samurai-shodown-v-perfect-on-real-hardware.13565/page-15

FE and FEP do not however.

So we have....

Full retail romset, both versions of Shock Troopers, both versions of Magician Lord, SSVS Perfect (samsh5pf rom I know FE would be nicer, but it is not an option on this hardware), fixed sound NitD, Rally Chase, and Xenocrisis where applicable.

The basically finalized games.txt is as follows:

# garou - bankswitching mode 4
# kof2000 - bankswitching mode 7
# kof2003 - bankswitching mode 2
# kof99 - bankswitching mode 3
# matrim - graphics mode 6
# mslug3 - bankswitching mode 6
# mslug4 - graphics mode 5
# mslug5 - bankswitching mode 2
# svc - bankswitching mode 2
2020bb
3countb
alpham2
androdun
aodk
aof
aof2
aof3
b2b
bakatono
bangbead
bjourney
blazstar
breakers
breakrev
bstars
bstars2
burningf
crswd2bl
crsword
ctomaday
cyberlip
doubledr
eightman
fatfursp
fatfury1
fatfury2
fatfury3
fbfrenzy
fightfev
flipshot
froman2b
galaxyfg
ganryu
garoub
ghostlop
goalx3
gowcaizr
gpilots
gururin
ironclad
irrmaze
janshin
joyjoy
kabukikl
karnovr
kizuna
kof2000b
kof2001
kof2002
kof2003b
kof94
kof95
kof96
kof97
kof98
kof99b
kotm
kotm2
lastblad
lastbld2
lbowling
legendos
lresort
magdrop2
magdrop3
maglord
maglordh
mahretsu
marukodq
matrimb
miexchng
minasan
moshougi
mslug
mslug2
mslug2t
mslug3b
mslug4b
mslug5b
mslugx
mutnat
nam1975
ncombat
ncommand
neobombe
neocup98
neodrift
neomrdo
ninjamas
nitd
overtop
panicbom
pbobbl2n
pbobblen
pgoal
pnyaa
popbounc
preisle2
pspikes2
pulstar
puzzldpr
puzzledp
quizdai2
quizdais
quizkof
ragnagrd
rbff1
rbff2
rbffspec
rchase
ridhero
roboarmy
rotd
s1945p
samsh5pf
samsh5sp
samsho
samsho2
samsho3
samsho4
samsho5
savagere
sdodgeb
sengoku
sengoku2
sengoku3
shcktroa
shocktr2
shocktro
socbrawl
sonicwi2
sonicwi3
spinmast
ssideki
ssideki2
ssideki3
ssideki4
stakwin
stakwin2
strhoop
superspy
svcb
teot
tophuntr
tpgolf
trally
tstsuite
turfmast
twinspri
tws96
viewpoin
wakuwak7
wh1
wh2
wh2j
whp
wjammers
xenocrisis
xevious
zedblade
zintrckb
zupapa

Last edited:
You might consider sorting the list by the menu name instead of the romset name so its alphabetical.

You might consider sorting the list by the menu name instead of the romset name so its alphabetical.
That is absolutely the plan. I just threw the games.txt list into a spreadsheet and sorted A->z in order to be more readable for humans in the post, ha.

Plus with the romset names there's no question of "Which version of X is it?", it's right there :)

Back