What's new
Thanks for pictures. I think that Apocalypse is looking specifically for ROM PCB version M92-B-G. Somebody has that one?
Hmmm, any idea what games other than the soccer have that mobo? I can dig them all out if we need too.

I meaned about bonus game on M72 like R-Type II (World version, converted from M84), Lightning Swords (known in Japan as Kengo, converted from encrypted V35 M84) or Pound For Pound. Any chances for in same card R-type trilogy (1,2 and Leo)?
Well there won't be any m72 or m84 converted to m92 multi.

:rolleyes:

Hmmm, any idea what games other than the soccer have that mobo? I can dig them all out if we need too.

M92 games that might use the M92-B-G PCB:
Dream Soccer '94,
Gunforce 2 / Geostorm
Ninja Baseball Batman
Superior Soldiers / Perfect Soldiers

Irem used other model B boards for these games too, so you have to check and specifically see if yours is labeled M92-B-G.

I have some genuine M92-B-G rom boards.

In Korea, some NBBB pcbs were distributed with M92-B-G rom board.

Maybe M92-B-G rom board is made for GeoStorm(Gunforce II).

1990s, NBBB was very popular in Korea. but GeoStorm was not popular.

So many NBBB pcbs were distributed with M92-B-G rom boards.

Anyway, I can send it to him too.
Will be great 🙏🏻

M92 games that might use the M92-B-G PCB:
Dream Soccer '94,
Gunforce 2 / Geostorm
Ninja Baseball Batman
Superior Soldiers / Perfect Soldiers

Irem used other model B boards for these games too, so you have to check and specifically see if yours is labeled M92-B-G.
Great, the only one of those I have is NBBM, which I posted! I'll look at my other 2 NBBM boards when I can find them.

Second NBBM no luck, once I find the third one, I'll post. Meanwhile, enjoy my most corroded M92 PCB, Hook! I don't often see good pictures of this one and mine has a nice label (much different than other M92 games), so enjoy the pics and oh, Get those fucking caps re-done people!

Attachments

• IMG_6157.jpeg
    IMG_6157.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    332.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6165.jpeg
    IMG_6165.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6164.jpeg
    IMG_6164.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6163.jpeg
    IMG_6163.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6162.jpeg
    IMG_6162.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6161.jpeg
    IMG_6161.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6160.jpeg
    IMG_6160.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6159.jpeg
    IMG_6159.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6158.jpeg
    IMG_6158.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 57
Put me down for either as well, please, if you're still taking pre-orders! Whatever is cheapest will be my preference.

Awesome to see progress on this. I need to pull all my M92 boards out and check on them. Is the M92-B-G board still needed?

hello
i was selling my arcade pcb to jamma adaptors and supergns
on ebay. i am not doing that now. i am now selling them on the sellmyretro website.
the web address is www.sellmyretro.com

Hello everyone. There has been a lot of renewed interest in an M92 multi lately and since we've been told we aren't stepping on any toes we are announcing two designs for an M92 multi that we have previously developed but not finished because others were working on it. Since they have said it's ok, we are going to finish our designs.

The current part situation means we will be releasing one multi sooner than the other. Below are the descriptions. Choose the one that's right for you!

Option 1: This option uses a full new romboard including the repro of the 0BJ8 custom chip and it is compatible with ALL donor pcbs since only the motherboard is needed. This option is mostly complete and we already have a proof-of-concept.

Option 2: We are now working on a "simpler" design which is midway between a full new romboard and modules plugging into the OG romboard. This version will also be compatible will ALL donor pcbs. This option will also be the cheaper option.

More info and pictures coming very soon!!

Sold my board , so I no longer want to be on list. Thank you and good luck!

Another awesome project!

I'd be interested in either option if you could put me down on the list, please. I have a M92-A-B CPU board and a M92-B-F ROM board. Hopefully they'll be compatible.

Back