What's new
For Sale

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
Prices include shipping and I'm not looking to ship internationally at this time. Sorry folks, too much of a pain.

Items will be shipped via USPS and fully insured. Payment accepted via Paypal (F&F) or Zelle. All items have been tested working.

$70 - JVS-PAC2
SOLD to net_terminal_gene - $70 - JVS-PAC2
SOLD to JoeAwesome - $60 - Jammafier v1.5
SOLD to andynumbers - $300 - RetroScaler A1 x 3
SOLD to levelupgainz - $80 - Jammafier v1.7C
SOLD to levelupgainz - $25 - TriSync Helper

Attachments

• trisynchelper.jpg
    trisynchelper.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 99
  • jvspac2.jpg
    jvspac2.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 91
  • retroscaler-1.jpg
    retroscaler-1.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 92
  • retroscaler2.jpg
    retroscaler2.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 85
  • jammafier.jpg
    jammafier.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Good prices and I wish I could get one, but no international shipping is obviously not going to work. But I have a question regarding that. American sellers are very often loath to ship internationally, and I've never understood why. You say it's 'too much of a pain'. What's different? In any country I've ever lived in (CAN/JP/AUS) there's basically no difference when shipping overseas. Maybe a larger label to fill out, at worst. What is the USPS demanding of you that's such a hassle? (I'd genuinely like to know the process).

Good prices and I wish I could get one, but no international shipping is obviously not going to work. But I have a question regarding that. American sellers are very often loath to ship internationally, and I've never understood why. You say it's 'too much of a pain'. What's different? In any country I've ever lived in (CAN/JP/AUS) there's basically no difference when shipping overseas. Maybe a larger label to fill out, at worst. What is the USPS demanding of you that's such a hassle? (I'd genuinely like to know the process).
Filling out forms is a pain, but that's not the main reason for me.

If anything happens during shipping it's much more difficult to remediate, e.g. finding lost packages, something breaks in transit then there's the expense of shipping back and forth, etc. If I were running a business or something it'd be different since I could presumably make up losses with volume, but I'm just an individual selling a handful of items. Just trying to minimize risk for myself.

bump, just one JVS-PAC2 left lets get this gone

forgot about this thing so bumping again

Back