What's new
Man, that 3D printed cover is cool and all, but for $55 I'm good with the old ghetto tape method lol

IMG_3391.jpg

Also, I find that volt meters on the power supply side are useless, since there's typically a lot of voltage drop by the time it reaches the actual PCB itself. The voltmeter needs to be on the end of the harness that plugs into the PCB, like RGB's JAMMA extension cable.
You can also get a 3D printed cover for that PSU, it’s like $3.

Man, that 3D printed cover is cool and all, but for $55 I'm good with the old ghetto tape method lol

IMG_3391.jpg

Also, I find that volt meters on the power supply side are useless, since there's typically a lot of voltage drop by the time it reaches the actual PCB itself. The voltmeter needs to be on the end of the harness that plugs into the PCB, like RGB's JAMMA extension cable.
The lack of strain relief, especially on the IEC side of the connector would really bother me lol

The lack of strain relief, especially on the IEC side of the connector would really bother me lol
It's soldered, heatshrinked, and taped. I don't think there's any risk of it disconnecting. Besides, I have it connected to a smart plug, so I just use my smartphone to turn it on and off. Thus I don't need to bother with plugging and unplugging the IEC connection anyway.

Back