What's new

Crown Arcade Shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KakaoTalk_20230724_160507208.jpg

Picture is the 1M model and I have 0.5M, 1M, 2M, and 3M models available.

KakaoTalk_20230724_160549247.jpg

A voltmeter circuit is mounted under the FND, so unvisible from the outside. There are buttons for SERVICE, TEST, and terminals for the kick harness.
The #7 key part is removable.

KakaoTalk_20230724_160628728.jpg

The JAMMA SLOT is gold plated.

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20230719_150203701.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20230719_150203701.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 65
Last week I tested the JAMMA Extension Harness.
For some JAMMA boards, the power cord used in the photo above is not suitable to operate them, so I made a thicker power cord.
KakaoTalk_20230810_130354516.jpg

And It works great.

The previous PowerCode was a fool to use, so I decided to wrap it with CodeWrap and Shrink Tube.
KakaoTalk_20230811_105605257.jpg

Thanks to Playero for help with testing on many of JAMMA boards.

I like it! Does the power connector pinout matches what you can find on a regular PC PSU? I'm sure more than one will try to hook a PSU connector there...
I mean this:

1692180564508.png

I like it! Does the power connector pinout matches what you can find on a regular PC PSU? I'm sure more than one will try to hook a PSU connector there...
I mean this:

1692180564508.png
The pinout is different from the PSU for PC. Starting from the side of the board, the order is GND, +5V, -5V, 12V.
I chose this pinout because there is no -5V on the PC Harness. This is for compatibility with boards that require -5V, such as Olympic Soccer '92,

OK Good to know. Maybe make a note when you ship it. Otherwise it's a very solid piece of work. Congrats!

Interested in the 2M version, but I couldn't find on your site. I could only find the 1M model. Let me know where to purchase :)

@Crown Arcade Shop to be clear, does this harness include the option to create -5v or just support it if the power supply already does it? In my case, I would want to use this in a Versus City cab but my power supply does not come with -5v. I have options to make it all work either way but I just need to understand what's available here.

@Crown Arcade Shop to be clear, does this harness include the option to create -5v or just support it if the power supply already does it? In my case, I would want to use this in a Versus City cab but my power supply does not come with -5v. I have options to make it all work either way but I just need to understand what's available here.
It doesn't look like there's any -5V PSU module on the board like what Axunworks provide on his extension harness

@ImportantBet I assumed that would be the case but I wanted to make sure so that I can plan my config accordingly before making a purchase. Would be good to hear back from OP in case there are options available for a -5v module.

Interested in the 2M version, but I couldn't find on your site. I could only find the 1M model. Let me know where to purchase :)
The demand for the 2M was low (in korea), so I made and stocked 1M product.

If you need more than 2M, please contact me in Conversation. I'll customize it and it takes time.

In Korea, seibu cup soccer (needs -5V) is popular, so they use PSU that output -5V(such as meanwell RT-65A), so there was not much demand for it.

It is not difficult to implement a circuit that generates -5V, so I will design a product and produce it in small quantities. it takes time.

Back