What's new
For Sale

aaronjmill

Student
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm majorly downsizing and putting some money into my house, and I have a few things to list here:

Outzone - $350
Trigon - $220
Gradius IV conversion w/ JAMMA adapter - $300 obo (I can't find a lot of historical data on this)
Warriors of Fate (Phoenix) - $350 obo (again, I can't find a lot of data on this)
Espgaluda PGM cart conversion w/ mobo - $175
a large pile of Sega Model 2A, 2B, and 2C boards in "for parts" condition - mmao
a large pile of NTSC-J Sega Saturn games (Hyper Duel, Taromaru, Battle Garegga, Batsugun, etc) - pm me for a list

Pics available upon request.

Good price on Outzone!

PM sent for Gradius IV conversion w/ JAMMA adapter - $300 obo

Can you tell me what game it was before?

Thanks!

I thought Gradius IV conversions came from Silent Scope. . . whomever gets this can perhaps shed some light on the conversion inlight of those keeping the method to themselves.

I thought Gradius IV conversions came from Silent Scope. . . whomever gets this can perhaps shed some light on the conversion inlight of those keeping the method to themselves.
It's not really hidden anywhere. Little googling will find it in a few minutes.

I need a sac model 2b rom board to turn into Sonic Fighters. I have the rom kit already, just need the motherboard and any rom board. Not sure if in the boards are any motherboards? I would be interested in both if you are willing to pull them out of the pile.

He’s been radio silent since Wednesday...
Yep.

Was told he'd send pics Wednesday night, still waiting. But weekend's coming so hopefully he will pop back up soon!

I need a sac model 2b rom board to turn into Sonic Fighters. I have the rom kit already, just need the motherboard and any rom board. Not sure if in the boards are any motherboards? I would be interested in both if you are willing to pull them out of the pile.
Do you also need a filter board?

Back