What's new
how far does this extend out? Trying to see if I get this, if it will hit the buttons and HDMI port I have.
About 9.5mm and looks like this straight on

Attachments

• 20221002_193325.jpg
    20221002_193325.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 65
The wave 2 of the CPS1 cases have shipped and should be arriving soon! I look forward to seeing all those sweet builds!

I am considering opening another small run shortly. Please let me know if you still need/want a case.

About 9.5mm and looks like this straight on
Oh wow, that's a big overlap...It actually wouldn't fit with the buttons and HDMI port installed. May have to rethink P3/P4 in mine as I build mine out.

The wave 2 of the CPS1 cases have shipped and should be arriving soon! I look forward to seeing all those sweet builds!

I am considering opening another small run shortly. Please let me know if you still need/want a case.
Please count me in for one.

Just got this huge awesome looking case yesterday!!!

I thought I was ready for install but I am not sure on step 4 from intall guide.
I have no idea what is this right-angle pin header (there is no before and after installation picture) and I am totally lost.
I already sent a PM to Jasen but if anyone can explain step by step to me, it would be really helpful.

Just got this huge awesome looking case yesterday!!!

I thought I was ready for install but I am not sure on step 4 from intall guide.
I have no idea what is this right-angle pin header (there is no before and after installation picture) and I am totally lost.
I already sent a PM to Jasen but if anyone can explain step by step to me, it would be really helpful.
You need something like this: https://www.amazon.com/10PCS-40Pin-...x=2.54mm+double+row+right+angle,aps,78&sr=8-3
there's no clearance between the screen and the case, so the existing connector has to be replaced for a right angle one. Just cut to the number of pins needed and solder it on after removing the existing.

Just received this beautiful case.
Could someone explain me what are the two 2x12mm buttons for, since i cannot understand?
Plus i read that i also need the dip pcb from Mitsu but which version?
Thanks for the explantion.
:)

The 2x12mm buttons are used if you have the digital AV board installed.

Send Mitsu a PM regarding the fact that you have a jasen board - all you need is a ribbon cable and the small board that needs to be soldered to the bottom of your A board.

The 2x12mm buttons are used if you have the digital AV board installed.

Send Mitsu a PM regarding the fact that you have a jasen board - all you need is a ribbon cable and the small board that needs to be soldered to the bottom of your A board.
Thanks for the info.
I just ask Mitsu about the dip pcb.
Any hint on which is the usb pcb i need to put on the lower hole below the two 12mm buttons?

you don't have to do that - that spot is also for the Digital AV board - and you would put a NeutraLink HDMI port in there (in the instructions, Jasen says he used a USB just because he had it on hand).

Matt

you don't have to do that - that spot is also for the Digital AV board - and you would put a NeutraLink HDMI port in there (in the instructions, Jasen says he used a USB just because he had it on hand).

Matt
yes i know that i dont have the digital av pcb but i dont like to have holes in the board
so thats why i asked which would be the pcb that goes there if i had a digital av pcb

I'd get this if you want to blank off your HDMI cutout (D-Sub Connector Size): https://www.neutrik.com/en/product/dba-bl

For the 12mm button holes, if you aren't going to use a DigitalAV kit, some people have used them to put a service/test switch on the outside of the case.

Hello all. I need a case for my multi and this looks great. Two questions:

1. Does it get hot in the case as I'd be worried about that A board custom over heating and failing.

2. Can you connect up the Hurist spinners with Mitsuguri's spinner pcb board with the case on?

The case has a fan and a lot of ventilation holes. I don't think heat build up will be an issue in the case with everything properly installed.

The area with the filter board has a large cutout that I purposely put in to allow wiring and harnesses to pass through into the case for spinners and such.

If anyone is interested in the next run and wants immediate notification of when I will list them up, please signup for my newsletter at the link below:

https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/newsletter/

I'm working on a number of new projects that I will be dropping soon or at least sharing soon.

Back