What's new
First weeks worth of cases started production today. That's all the CPS1, CPS2, and CPS3 cases. My goal (unadvertised) is to start production on a new batch per week until the order period ends so everyone gets their cases relatively soon after order (about 3 weeks total, give or take on when you order in the week). Looking forward to all the builds over the holidays :)

Next bit of orders will be going into production queue on Monday! If you want to be in the next batch vs. the last this weekend is now the time to do so! Thanks everyone ;)

A bunch of CPS1 cases have been shipped. Ill be sending out tracking numbers shortly, but I suspect everyone will get them in hand before I can update the orders. FedEx is brining their A game right now for the holiday season it seems. Order queue for all three cases is still open, appreciate all the continued support.

Reactions: ack
Still have a few dip pcbs available to bundle with cases, which are the limiting factor for the current run/drop of all my CPS1 cases. Once they sell out; the next batch will be open but I will need to get more dip boards made which takes some time (more challenging with the upcoming holidays of course).

Link to browse and buy:

https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product-category/pcb-cases/

Thinking of using 12mm hole plugs for the empty holes

https://www.amazon.com/BOPOREAE-Plastic-Locking-Knockout-Furniture/dp/B0BCK5MLL5/ref=sr_1_3?crid=31LEPW271OS7A&keywords=12mm+hole+plugs&qid=1670429928&sprefix=12mm+hole+plugs,aps,72&sr=8-3

1670430112456.png

Just a reminder, the next batch of CPS1 cases that were ordered closed on 15 December. They should ship out just after the new year due to all the holidays and time off and stuff. Happy Holidays!

This run of the CPS1 cases is coming to a close. As mentioned on my Twitter/Discord I will be discontinuing these until the Summer when I return to the US permanently. I am focusing on the PFS4 launch this/next month and will be also moving, retiring, etc. If you don't want to wait until then, I would request you put the order in asap!

Glad you love it! Looks great! I like that you are using the access hole as well.

For everyone else, I finally released my universal case brackets! These fit the CPS1, 2, 3 cases as well as my Konami Case and the JAMMIX case. Take a look here: https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product/arcade-case-mounting-brackets/ Production starts on 3 April so I can get them batched out efficiently.

Attachments

• IMG_5156.jpg
    IMG_5156.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 48
Excellent! How wide are they Jasen? I assume the CPS1 case is the largest (longest) set of holes.

Matt

Yes, they are long enough for the CPS1 case. They are 3" wide with the mounting holes dead center at 1.5"

Hey @JasenHicks, do you still ship to Canada? When using a Canadian address to order 2 x Universal case brackets it says there are no shipping options available.

I do. I may have broken something on CA shipping rules today. I’ll take a look after work and square it up!

How did you fit that yellow button and what does it do?
It's a standard 20mm Sanwa 24mm start button, and it's the screw in type to make sure it fits nicely.

I've not yet decided what to do with it (along with the two 10mm buttons above!) but it'll probably be for coin up or test , and i'll solder a couple of wires from the buttons over to the JAMMA adaptor board.

It's a standard 20mm Sanwa 24mm start button, and it's the screw in type to make sure it fits nicely.

I've not yet decided what to do with it (along with the two 10mm buttons above!) but it'll probably be for coin up or test , and i'll solder a couple of wires from the buttons over to the JAMMA adaptor board.
Ah good stuff. I know other folks have put in test and service buttons as well. Thanks

Sorry for the relative quietness from me over the past months. A lot has changed! I am back in the US, retired from the Navy, started a new career as a Senior Military Ops Analyst, bought a house, adopted more kitties, and expanded the Panzer Fight Stick line up a lot!

I have opened up CPS1, CPS2, and CPS3 case orders for the last time in 2023 for those still looking to get them. Take a look here:

https://jasenscustoms.com/collections/arcade-board-cases

Oh... I even updated my website too :)

Nope, same. Honestly, I sort of forgot about that adjustment knob. I have yet to fully build my own CPS1 kit!

Back