What's new
I have purposely left it out of stock because I'm trying to get the price to be a little bit cheaper. Don't want to have to process a bunch of refunds if I'm able to and I definitely don't want to overcharge for it if I can help it.

These are cool. Could these be easily mounted in a cabinet? Maybe via CPS2 feet or standard PCB feet for example.

Oh, random project I did this weekend... TMNT PCB Case :)

Vents over the heat sink on the case, cuts to access the Stereo Connector on top and Player 3/4 connectors off the side. Files available on my website :)
I plan on printing this in green whenever I can get my hands on a clean TMNT.

Think I’m sold on your option for the CPS1 Multi case. Kinda cant wait to get this hooked up. The dust keeps attacking my multi. The dust is everywhere. It wants my mulit….must…stop dust invasion…

Yeah I would like to order as soon as they become available, hopefully it will be announced in this thread?

Yes! It will be. That being said.....

New Renders are posted and Prototype is getting pressed. I am literally a day away from starting the preorder with the discount. I have arranged for the CPS1 DIPSW PCB that mounts to make case to be included with each purchase. Note: You still need to use the part that mounts on the CPS1 board from @Mitsurugi-w and either the ribbon cable or FFC cable, both work with the board I will include. They will also be available separately from him for other uses and I am going to get around to designing a nice 3D printable case for it this week too :)

Updated Pics here (and this is where you will order as well):
https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product/capcom-cps1-arcade-pcb-case/

You can now pre-order the case! If you think of a color of a Panzer Fight Stick (or my JAMMIX Case that I am offering right now) should be added, please let me know on DISCORD. Happy to add some color combinations if I can. Please read through the entire listing as well, a lot of good info there about the case and the things I already know I will change for the final production run.

@JasenHicks I know I saw some talk about this in the thread but just want to confirm: Can this case be mounted in a cabinet?

Side Question: Can your CPS3 case also be mounted in a cabinet?

If yes, I'll put in my order for both. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!

You can now pre-order the case! If you think of a color of a Panzer Fight Stick (or my JAMMIX Case that I am offering right now) should be added, please let me know on DISCORD. Happy to add some color combinations if I can. Please read through the entire listing as well, a lot of good info there about the case and the things I already know I will change for the final production run.

Got my order in for 2!

Very excited to show off the "Triumverate" :)

@JasenHicks I know I saw some talk about this in the thread but just want to confirm: Can this case be mounted in a cabinet?

Side Question: Can your CPS3 case also be mounted in a cabinet?

If yes, I'll put in my order for both. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!
Yes, I think it's easy. Before installing all your parts. Take the base of my case. Put it on the wood in your cabinet and mark where the feet go onto the wood through the case. Then pull the wood out if you haven't already. And drill a hole straight through it where you marked where the feet are. On the back side, make a small counter sink around the hole and then you can use those to screw the case in from behind using 6-32 screws. A number of people have done it. It's very clean. Very easy.

Sorry this question is coming in so late, but it just occurred to me...
For people who have the (Forgotten Worlds) spinner attachment, how will we connect to its pin-header when inside the case?

Is there any difference between “early order” and normal orders from a functionality perspective?

I can’t tell if it’s purely a special price offer fir the first xxx orders, or if the early orders get initial revision and any running changes needed will be made to normal orders (and early orders miss out/take that risk)

Cheers

Great question.

Price: Early orders (i.e. those sent in before I get the prototype worked out and finalized) will get a special price of $249.95. Those who want to wait until the prototype is done and the run is being planned will be$289.95. If you’ve been paying attention to the world, you know why costs have gone up. Additionally, this does help offset all the R&D, prototyping, and parts required to be bought to design and build these cases. Breaking even on this endeavor is necessary for its success (can you tell I’m in business school?!). These prices INCLUDE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING!

Ok, so let me break it down further. The pre-order price is at a slight discount because the final fitment isn't confirmed yet. I am pretty sure its going to all fit given my modeling and testing so far, but there are still risks associated with it and such that **could** push the production timeline right if I have to do another prototype to verify some fitment issue that arises. This risk is why there is a discount. You are getting a better price knowing that the production timeline could slip a little bit. If you dont want to tie the cash up while that risk exists, that's no issues. You just get the normal retail price of the case. At the end of the day, everyone gets the same case. Early adopters wont get some case that has issues with fitment. That's not the risk here.

Thanks for the explanation, I was keen to buy one but couldn’t see if there was any drawbacks to being an early order.

I’ll place my order in the morning (approx 10 hours) 👍

Great news everyone! Prototype is here and everything fits well. Thanks to those who got in early and saved that cash 😁 Now that we have a production ready case, the price will be returned to normal.

As always, you can place an order on my site!

I uploaded a bunch of photos of the case today on the listing and in my discord server. Thanks to everyone who has their order in already. I'll be doing a install video when I get back from the US in a few weeks (I'll be there doing a capstone event with the Seattle Kraken for my MBA).

Back