What's new

astro_zombie138

Champion
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a giant thank you and a shout out to one of the forum members @jcmorrisii. In this thread I asked if he had any 25" tubes. I fully expected him to say he did not. Not only did he have a spare, my man offered it to me for free. Not just the tube but the chassis as well. We met up earlier today and I am so grateful and thankful for his generosity. Super nice dude and we had a great conversation about all the things we're here for. Members like this is why this forum is amazing, not for handouts or freebies, but decent people. I just wanted to say thanks buddy, your gesture is very much appreciated.

I just wanted to give a giant thank you and a shout out to one of the forum members @jcmorrisii. In this thread I asked if he had any 25" tubes. I fully expected him to say he did not. Not only did he have a spare, my man offered it to me for free. Not just the tube but the chassis as well. We met up earlier today and I am so grateful and thankful for his generosity. Super nice dude and we had a great conversation about all the things we're here for. Members like this is why this forum is amazing, not for handouts or freebies, but decent people. I just wanted to say thanks buddy, your gesture is very much appreciated.
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write this, means a lot! It was great meeting you and getting to chat! I’m so happy to know this tube will live on in its new forever home :) Can’t wait to see it back in action 8)

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write this, means a lot! It was great meeting you and getting to chat! I’m so happy to know this tube will live on in its new forever home :) Can’t wait to see it back in action 8)
You will definitely see it in action my friend! Need to order some caps and meter out some parts on the chassis. This boy is getting rebuilt into its former glory!

Just met up with @jcmorrisii earlier and picked up one of his JVC monitors he’s currently selling. Great dude, knowledgeable and kind. Even offered to answer any future questions and email me the service manual etc 👍🏻

Attachments

• 789377B0-A642-42C7-9194-544AC15B2FD6.jpeg
    789377B0-A642-42C7-9194-544AC15B2FD6.jpeg
    618.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Another purchase from @jcmorrisii , supergun minigun and meanwell psu cover. I am over the top with how clean and prefessional this setup is. Everything arrived packaged with the utmost care. If everything was shipped in this fashion we would have no damaged goods. Supergun mini is just so simple and easy to use along with the meanwell setup. I had to hook it up quickly and try it all out so excuse the ghetto setup. Nothing but kind words and exceeded expectations for @jcmorrisii. Thank you buddy!

Attachments

• 20230502_221553.jpg
    20230502_221553.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20230502_221603.jpg
    20230502_221603.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 48
Back