What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theatrhythm cab just arrived! Thank you KC.

Attachments

• IMG_20200416_092039 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200416_092039 (1).jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 187
shoot away pro brand new $4,000 sold

Attachments

• IMG_3323.jpg
    IMG_3323.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3324.jpg
    IMG_3324.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Beats me, but I saw like 5 Blast cities, and two stacks of like 5 aero citys. Literally stacked on each other.

So I'm thinking later this year when things really start to settle down outside, it might finally be the year that I drop some cash on getting a few candies- KC or not. For my east coast people, any way you folks could share some "best practices"/tips for buying from KC? Especially if you didn't choose to ship? I swear there was a big post in some other thread talking about important things to bring to KCs for testing games, good times to show up, their process, etc etc, but I can't seem to track it down now. If someone knows the post I'm talking about, it'd be killer if you could shoot me a link to that. It seems like regardless, it's for the best to show up to buy since you can test and inspect your cabs first, so I would rather do that than blindly ship if I went with KC...but obviously that's difficult being a country apart lol. No idea if there's ever been organized group KC purchases or the-like, so any east coast (or long distance) success stories would be appreciated!

@GeeDee I went the blind shipping route. I initially was planning on having a friend go and scope out some blast cities and also was going to have him bring them back east when he made his move home in the middle of March. I started out posting here, them Pm'ing him, then he gave me his phone #.

Covid started and his safety was more important than the cabs so he never met up with KC. At this point I had already paid KC and set up a pick up date for my friend. I was about ready to just ask for a refund but after a quick phonecall we set up a delivery to my front porch.

He sent me a few pictures of the cabinets and we had some discussion about the monitors that would go in them. Aside from that I did not ask for much more.

So 2 blasts showed up at my door step a few weeks later. They needed a good scrubbing and have some cracks under the CP but I'm happy with them given their age. The monitors have their quirks but both work well after a few minutes of being switched on and I plan to give them some service when I find the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back