What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought several machines from KC in the past and he always tells me in his native language that he s working on a website or a inventory list.

A few times i had to drive down to see what he had as i was in the market for it, but would love to not have to ake a 6 hours drive if he doesn't have something =(
You should just call him and ask. Or text.
He is pretty quick to respond.

I've bought several machines from KC in the past and he always tells me in his native language that he s working on a website or a inventory list.

A few times i had to drive down to see what he had as i was in the market for it, but would love to not have to ake a 6 hours drive if he doesn't have something =(
You should just call him and ask. Or text.He is pretty quick to respond.
Condition is pretty impossible to tell unless you're in person and actual availability can change very quickly.

You should just call him and ask. Or text.He is pretty quick to respond.
Condition is pretty impossible to tell unless you're in person and actual availability can change very quickly.
Yeah, I was texting this week to find out when I could go take a look at some. But he can't seem to give me a straight answer.

He told me prices for what I wanted over text,but now im stuck on his text trying to figure what he means exactly lol.

Last edited:
here 2 weeks

Attachments

• 17e316f6-34b5-4552-919e-339ecc678804.JPG
    17e316f6-34b5-4552-919e-339ecc678804.JPG
    380.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 013628f9-4015-40f4-98e3-661e8971ed19.JPG
    013628f9-4015-40f4-98e3-661e8971ed19.JPG
    339.3 KB · Views: 87
Happy birthday, sorry I didn't notice.

Also, I just ordered a couple of things from KC. Will report back and let you all know how it goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back