What's new
Mark your items as sold

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
SOLD, original post below the spoiler tag

Price includes shipping and I'm not looking to ship internationally at this time. Sorry folks, too much of a pain.

MORE HI-RES PICTURES HERE

When I originally received this board, it was pretty rough and already with some repairs. There was a loose patch wire on the top of the board, so I made the necessary trace repair on the underside, sealed it with UV cure solder mask, and removed the wire from the topside. It looks like a Z80 RAM and possibly the Z80 have been replaced at some point (there's a repair connecting the two, plus a wire under the Z80).

The 052109 custom tilemapper had sustained some damage to one side, but the board was working and continued to do so for a few years until some months back when the traces connected to the damaged legs finally broke from the pads. I removed the 052109 to assess the issue, and the damaged pads came up with it. I originally wanted to splice on new pads/traces from a donor but none of my spare boards had the correct size, so I went with enameled magnet wire instead. I straightened the legs best I could, soldered it back down, patched the legs with missing pads to their appropriate traces, and sealed it with UV cure solder mask.

Board works as expected; all controls, sounds, and video work as expected.

Asking $325 shipped. If you would like me to clean up the rest of the repairs from the previous owner and socket the Z80, I'll do that but the price will be $375 shipped.

Board will be shipped via USPS, fully insured and in a corstat box.

Payment accepted via Paypal (F&F) or Zelle.

Attachments

• IMG_20240413_100636_902.jpg
    IMG_20240413_100636_902.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
bump, just pointing out this is $100 less than recent sales and less than I paid for it.

Back