mHr3jFd.jpg

BAtLlS3.jpg

obRbDVl.jpg

P4JQaEP.jpg

TxbriiK.jpg

qwmChVX.jpg

k1vEEuP.jpg

Kewlix? Kowlix?

It's clearly not an official Taito product whatever it is. Not a fan of all the MAME style PC controls but I do like the color scheme.

Korean here. So what they do is buy empty cabinets from China and install parts. (LCD panel, PCB and etc) Basically it's an upgrade version of Chewlix. This adds cost. The price is around $1400 usd without shipping. And keep in mind, it's still a Chewlix.

I wish that the JP Vewlix cabs wrote Taito all big on the kick plate like that. ;(

We need those taito logos for the kickplate area and the nesicaxlive ones for around the trim.
Yes and YES! Esp that huge Taito logo on the bottom.
I was also going to add, it appears the Chewlix line has now cloned the Vewlix Diamond Black as well (and added a 4k LCD screen in the process).

Korean here. So what they do is buy empty cabinets from China and install parts. (LCD panel, PCB and etc) Basically it's an upgrade version of Chewlix. This adds cost. The price is around $1400 usd without shipping. And keep in mind, it's still a Chewlix.
if its not too much to ask can you translate any of the above?
http://istmall.co.kr/us/goods/goods_view.php?goodsNo=1009992270#none

thats the store link, but im unsure of what the base options include?
and how to tally up options(what options there have 4k screen etc)
or if they have a english speaking contact as i am finding it hard to navigate there store page.

I really want that centerpiece control panel. I think that's pretty neat.

I really want that centerpiece control panel. I think that's pretty neat.
Really? I think it makes that pro arcade cab look cheep, like some home console toy.
It's not a deal breaker IMO, but I wouldn't actively seek that control add-on out (it very likely would fit into a Taito Japan Vewlix CP).

I think it makes that pro arcade cab look cheep, like some home console toy.
I agree, though it's useful if you've got a MAME cab as it's nice to have some dedicated buttons for exiting to menu or bringing up the MAME config.

if its not too much to ask can you translate any of the above?http://istmall.co.kr/us/goods/goods_view.php?goodsNo=1009992270#none

thats the store link, but im unsure of what the base options include?
and how to tally up options(what options there have 4k screen etc)
or if they have a english speaking contact as i am finding it hard to navigate there store page.
The base price includes regular LCD panel, customizable buttons and sticks. The control panel is ~$400 extra if you want. IMO super overpriced. It's just putting off the shelf parts together with some in-house PCB design. For 4k LCD panel, they didn't really provide what P/N they're using. Why don't you send them an email? I'm sure they can figure out with google translate.

The 4K panel is maybe the most interesting part of this cab to me.
If you've ever shopped for a 4K TV/display before you know how rare these are in 32" sizes (in fact I'd say it's pretty much only a handful of 4K computer monitors in that size).

My 4K LG OLED for example didn't come smaller than 55" (I feel 40" would have been fine for the size of my living room, but it just wasn't an option).

Yeah it's kinda getting hard to find a 32in TV regardless. Selections suck.

I like the panel cuz I am gonna add a 360,ps4, as well as arcade PCB's. Plus those USB ports look nice to use for external ps4 sticks using undamned converters. I dunno, I think it looks nicer than drilling holes and just adding buttons to those plastic covers like some people do.

Thats why I rather do that CP. Maybe not that exact same one, and maybe I can add a cover to hide it, when not in use to keep the clean CP design. Cuz I do understand where you are coming from, Wanting a clean, simple CP

I think it makes that pro arcade cab look cheep, like some home console toy.
I agree, though it's useful if you've got a MAME cab as it's nice to have some dedicated buttons for exiting to menu or bringing up the MAME config.
Agree, Im working on a plate that mounts underneath the rectangular cover because I dont want it showing up on top.

Ver1.0 :D
IMG_7761.JPG

my latest version houses:
Darksoft multi lcd
headphone bypass amp with volume control for both headphones and cab
additional test/service buttons
additional buttons for use with mame/ps360+/Brook boards, etc..

Playing with the idea of having the lcd also display psu voltages for the cab.

Last edited:
Back