What's new
For Sale

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Given what peeps on this forum generally go for this probably wont pique anyone's interest here but I figured I'd list it anyway.

I'm selling my emulation rig:
74992134_3115905371769207_9041264955352940544_n.jpg

It's a Kraylix V3 cabinet assembled and painted by Kraylix (automotive paint so it's a nice hard glossy finish).
it's got a 32in Samsung UN32EH4003 display, which at the time I built it was the lowest-lag 32in display you could buy (it's now tied for 3rd).
all original Sanwa controls with an Ultimarc IPAC encoder.
Rockford Fosgate speaker and an LP-2020A amp.

Comes with the PC which features an i3 3.2GHz CPU and a GeForce GTX580 GPU setup with HyperSpin.
It does well with most stuff up through Wii/PS2. and I had it running various Steam fighters without any issues.

I basically attempted to build the best possible LCD rig for Steam Fighting games and Emulation that I could. So it's a great cab if you're looking for a turn-key emulation or Steam rig.

I'm only selling it because I'm really no longer into emulation at all and I want the space for other cabs.

FWIW An Empty Kraylix cab (just the wood and plexi painted and assembled) goes for $1200 before shipping from Texas.

I have it listed on Facebook for $2K but I'd go $1600 for AP peeps if you're interested.

Man, beautiful. Kraylix is right around the corner from me....he really does excellent work!

God that thing's pretty. If I wasn't 100% out of space after ye olde X-Men monstrosity, I would be sorely tempted. GLWTS

Fuuuu this is awesome. If I wasn't already doing this to a vewlix myself, you'd have a buyer for sure! This would be so, so much easier.

Looks pretty neat but I'm not on the market for one. I was wondering if you had any pointers regarding hyperspin I could never find anything that was working out of the box or had the option of enabling CRT emulation/scanlines from mame.

Looks pretty neat but I'm not on the market for one. I was wondering if you had any pointers regarding hyperspin I could never find anything that was working out of the box or had the option of enabling CRT emulation/scanlines from mame.
Good luck. There is no out of the box solution, and anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves. The problem is that every setup is different, so if I spend 50 hours getting scan-lines perfect on my cab and all the middle ware to properly map and block the controls and the launcher organized against 7 zip ROMs etc. then it's likely not going to work on someone else's cab with a different folder structure or ROM sets, a different monitor and GPU and different IO board.

A big reason I'm getting rid of this is I spent weeks tweaking settings and getting everything to play nice to the point where 90% of my time was configuring it instead of playing it.

as for Scanline emulation in MAME look up HLSL settings, there are dozens of articles on how to do it... but again be prepared to put in a lot of tweaking to get it right.

Good luck. There is no out of the box solution, and anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves. The problem is that every setup is different, so if I spend 50 hours getting scan-lines perfect on my cab and all the middle ware to properly map and block the controls and the launcher organized against 7 zip ROMs etc. then it's likely not going to work on someone else's cab with a different folder structure or ROM sets, a different monitor and GPU and different IO board.
A big reason I'm getting rid of this is I spent weeks tweaking settings and getting everything to play nice to the point where 90% of my time was configuring it instead of playing it.

as for Scanline emulation in MAME look up HLSL settings, there are dozens of articles on how to do it... but again be prepared to put in a lot of tweaking to get it right.
Hum I thought it was the whole point of the HDD that I see on sale every now and then (launcher config/ rom set etc...). But yeah I started once and saw the rabbit hole that this could be and just stopped. I was really looking for something "simple" the usual neogeo/cps1/cps2/cps3 and steam for SFV but had trouble dealing with that part.

Don't want to derail your post, thanks for the clarification and it's really good for whoever buys this cab. They won't have to be in HyperSpin hell :D

Back