What's new
For Sale

channelmaniac

Professional
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Big board sale time! I have over 100 PCBs in multiple bins, wrapped up in anti-static bags, tested and ready to go. Prices and bin numbers listed in the linked Google Docs.

PayPal and cash accepted.

Will ship to the 50 states + PR via USPS Priority Mail. Local pickup in the Dallas area is OK. Outside the USA? Eh... It's crazy expensive.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMMCyuXRHWdfxPkoIea7IS6qBhhgARsWVNCa1h5NGxw/edit?usp=sharing

Some pics:
Contra:
IMG_2311.JPG

Terra Cresta:
IMG_2313.JPG

Super Contra:
IMG_2312.JPG

Hellfire (cheaper of the 2)
IMG_2315.JPG

Bin number 6:
IMG_2317.JPG

Pics sent, but they aren't much since the PCB is wrapped up tight in an anti-static bag.

May i have a chance to have CHINA GATE here with me? I've been searching this game for a while... but i'm not in the USA...

May i have a chance to have CHINA GATE here with me? I've been searching this game for a while... but i'm not in the USA...
I have it marked Pending as it's awaiting payment when the guy reaches his destination. It's going to South Korea.

EDIT: It sold.

Last edited:
Hi : channel

Sounds like you have 2 x hellfire pcb's. If you have another. Hit me up please. Pmed.

Regards
Euphoria
🙃

Last edited:
hello, possible to have a picture of the wonderboy's choplifter convert ? thanks

PM sent on Hellfire (if available still).

Back