What's new
Hi there, I have no solution for you, sorry - just a tip with the Rams: when the rams are defect or place wrong, the Lindbergh gives a sound signal (I think short, long,long, short, if I remember correctly)
When this sound does not appear you normaly don´t need to check the Rams, they are fine.
Regards, Frank.
The machine doesnt give me any signals and the rams work fine. Thanks for the tip though!

Hi! I finally got the multi boot to work. Turns out the cf card was bad. The problem im having now is the house of the dead 4 is missing from the mega links. I dont care about the other games i just want to get the hotd4 working. I couldnt find the files online. Would you by any chance have the hotd4 .bin and .dat files? Also is it possible to get those files from a mame .chd?
Thanks a million!
https://1fichier.com/dir/I7zKJmmD?af=116809

there are 3 versions there - just pick one.

there are 3 versions there - just pick one.
Hi thanks for the reply.. it shows me as an iso file. Do i have to convert it or just copy it to the hdd? If i have to convert it can you please tel me how to do it?
Thank you!

Last edited:
it's an "install disc"
someone will have to explain how to use it on a multi
i only know how to use one on a "normal" game :)

it's an "install disc"
someone will have to explain how to use it on a multi
i only know how to use one on a "normal" game :)
Can you please explain how to use it on a normal game? I just want to get hotd4 working thats it. I think theres something wrong with the original cf card. Does the install disk write on the cf as well? Or do you know if i there is a file i can write on the cf card?

it does not write to the cf as far as i know,
i think you need to connect a dvd drive and boot the iso - i dont think the bios will let you put it on a memory-stick but never tried

it does not write to the cf as far as i know,
i think you need to connect a dvd drive and boot the iso - i dont think the bios will let you put it on a memory-stick but never tried
Hello again, I tried to make a restore disk but it doesnt do anything. The screen is black. I noticed that in bios it cant see the ide hdd but when i connect a sata ssd it shows up. So the next idea i had was to restore the harddrive image onto the ssd. I found the .chd file for hotd4 and tried restoring with chdman. The files i downloaded were dvp-0003a.chd and
dvp-0003b.chd. do you know if i have to pick one or do i have to extract both files to the ssd. If so, can you tell me how to extract both files together in chdman? What is the command? I am only able to extract one at a time and i believe it overwrites on the first one when i try the second.
Thanks for all the help!

The files i downloaded were dvp-0003a.chd and dvp-0003b.chd. do you know if i have to pick one or do i have to extract both files to the ssd. If so, can you tell me how to extract both files together in chdman? What is the command? I am only able to extract one at a time and i believe it overwrites on the first one when i try the second.
Thanks for all the help!

That's revision A and Revision B of the same game.

You only need one, usually the latest one, so revision B.

Omg THANK YOU! I accidentally deleted the crediar multiboot os files and the mega.nz link you gave me is empty. Would you have the files by any chance? Thanks again.
I made a chd file of my hotd4 hdd. Its a rev d. I can upload it if you need it. I think the original cf card is corrupted because i extracted the chd file on an ssd and in bios it shows up but still doesnt read it. Do you know if there is a dump of the MDA-C0004A REV D cf card i can duplicate?
Cheers!
P.s. I also made an image of the original hdd with macrium reflect. I can upload it if you need it.

Hi guys sorry i keep bothering you.. I restored my deleted os files. I downloaded the hotd4 files from the link TheDeath gave me but when I run the game it says wait initializing jvs and doesnt boot the game. It stays in the multiboot menu.

I also got the original hdd to work and in bios it shows up as primary slave, but it still finishes the now loading screen and starts blinking.

I also noticed the jvs board light turns from orange to blinking green. Is it supposed to be blinking or is it supposed to be solid green?
Thank for all the help!

Appologies if this has already been covered, but you have a few potential issues here:

- The ram could be faulty. Just because it boots up and doesn't make the 3 beeps does not mean it's definitely okay.
- The JVS card is most likely the issue. Try booting up the Lindbergh without that card in:
- If it boots up fine, it's the JVS cards fault.
- If it still doesn't boot up, your CF card is corroupt.

The fact that your games say 'Initializing JVS' and don't get further (as long as you do actually have a JVS IO connected) suggests that it's definitely the PCI JVS card that is broken. These are one of the most common faults on the Lindbergh so it would make sense. Best way to fix would be to purchase a PCI JVS card.

Appologies if this has already been covered, but you have a few potential issues here:

- The ram could be faulty. Just because it boots up and doesn't make the 3 beeps does not mean it's definitely okay.
- The JVS card is most likely the issue. Try booting up the Lindbergh without that card in:
- If it boots up fine, it's the JVS cards fault.
- If it still doesn't boot up, your CF card is corroupt.

The fact that your games say 'Initializing JVS' and don't get further (as long as you do actually have a JVS IO connected) suggests that it's definitely the PCI JVS card that is broken. These are one of the most common faults on the Lindbergh so it would make sense. Best way to fix would be to purchase a PCI JVS card.
Hi thanks for the reply, i got rambo to work pretty well. (I couldnt calibrate the guns propperly, but sill works well) that i assume means the amp and jvs works. Its not able to read the cf card. I installed the CF multi on an ssd and plugged it in the ide port with an adapter and it works. Im trying to get the original game working. Its a Hotd4 deluxe cabinet. I have 2 hdds with the same game but one original cf. The original cf reads MDA-C0004A REV D. Im looking for the raw dump so i can install it on a fresh cf. The cf is seen in bios but wont boot. Do you know where i can get the files?

does anybody have a faulty jvs card or 2 for sale/trade?
what is one worth?
i want to see what fails :)
(and dump any memory devices on it)

¡OMG GRACIAS! Accidentalmente borré los archivos crediar multiboot os y el enlace mega.nz que me diste está vacío. ¿Tendrías los archivos por casualidad? Gracias de nuevo.
Hice un archivo chd de mi hotd4 hdd. Es un rev d. Puedo subirlo si lo necesitas. Creo que la tarjeta cf original está dañada porque extraje el archivo chd en un ssd y en bios aparece pero aún no lo lee. ¿Sabes si hay un volcado de la tarjeta MDA-C0004A REV D cf que puedo duplicar?
¡Salud!
PD También hice una imagen del disco duro original con macrium reflect. Puedo subirlo si lo necesitas.
Crediar Multi for CF

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BygV6o1P8mj-2r9m9UwSMkmwNeQGrbIi/view?usp=sharing

Back