What's new

KinG_SoPa

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Im looking for a power supply that fits my needs on my vewlix.

Looking to power JVS with 3 separate digital voltage meter for 3.3V , 5V , 12V and also i can adjust each individually.

Hope that made sense lol.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not an expert but wouldn't a Mean Well QP-150-3A work? You can read dewmansnk's thread which might be useful. There was a thread from notsonic who made some so he might have some left or could make you one if you can't. Also, the Sega Lindbergh has adjustable 3.3V and 5V but not 12V. Twistedsymphony recommended it and has a post about it on his blog.

I'm not an expert but wouldn't a Mean Well QP-150-3A work? You can read dewmansnk's thread which might be useful. There was a thread from notsonic who made some so he might have some left or could make you one if you can't. Also, the Sega Lindbergh has adjustable 3.3V and 5V but not 12V. Twistedsymphony recommended it and has a post about it on his blog.
Thank you man i actually do have a Mean Well QP-150-3A and an unfinished board it seems completely forgot about it. any idea which switch i need?

But i need another one so maybe ill hit up notsonic for one

Attachments

• IMG_4021.jpeg
    IMG_4021.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4022.jpeg
    IMG_4022.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Sorry I don't know. Hopefully someone smarter will help or notsonic can help.

Sorry I don't know. Hopefully someone smarter will help or notsonic can help.

No worries i order these last night.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/CK/OS102011MA1QN1?qs=WtljUlYws5R6MUgHcLkz4w==

Also i thinkkk i got another unfinished board in my arcade storage so i might not need any but to just finish the 2 boards.. i have not played arcades in a long long while and now its when im getting back in it and forgot all the shit i got lol.

Thank you for the help ♥️

Back