What's new
Hi ts,

I'm interested in a MK2 (4M) version when available. Yes I know I can convert to 8M but I like my nice factory labels and I'm happy with how it works even if it's uglier with the expansion board :P

I printed the NBA Jam kit today. All seem well, but the hole on my volume pot spacer does not line up. A bad print? I'm using a printer at my local library.
If you look at the whole piece you will see that there is actually a lip there. You need to push the PCB into that space. It's a snug fit, but it will line up perfect. I had the same issue and Twisted had to help me out....lol.

I thought I put it in that grove yesterday. I'll try again later tonight when I get my 2nd NBA set back

turn out to be a bad print, maybe I accidentally shrunk it? I had to break off one of the lip for it to align the hole spacing.

possibly, it's designed to be a snug fit so depending on your material or calibrations it could end up undersized.

Finally got round to getting a couple of kits. So much nicer not having the sound boards floating around! Cheers TS :thumbup:
MK Boards.jpg

I'm out of pretty much all of these at the moment, I need to set aside some time to build more kits.

I have a lot on on plate and building more kits is a low priority. if/when I have more available I'll post and update.

I'm in for two T-units when you remake them, but only if you can also include the power cables for one unit (not the ribbon cable, but the other two sets). I'm missing them on one set.

but only if you can also include the power cables for one unit (not the ribbon cable, but the other two sets). I'm missing them on one set
I can make you one set if you need some. PM me if you want.

Have recently gotten the MK bug... If you ever make these again I could use a T-Unit MK as well as an MK2 kit...

They're out of stock on my website and have been for a long time. I have about a dozen people on a waiting list too. I just don't have the time to do the harness assemblies. I looked into subbing out the crimping but no manufacturer wants to do that unless I'm ordering a few thousand.

Back