What's new
he-s-on-fire-GIF

Currently working on the Metal Slug series and Striker 1945 series, which has some amazing hand painted art. Remember those japanese styrofoam soft airplanes they sold in toy shops back in the day? Its apparently all done by the same guy.. Amazing stuff.

Now back to my favorite task, removing text overlayed over a picture :(

tumblr_o8k5dc5Sdg1sns8t5o1_1280.png

Work in progress. Looks a little boring maybe..

Work in progress. Looks a little boring maybe..
Looks pretty darn awesome, anyway to make the text on the last 2 vehicles fit inside the circle like the first 2? Maybe make the vehicles a little smaller?

Are you making strips for the whole series?

Yes I just need to fix the lettering on the circles. That's all there is left to do.

And yes I feel like doing the whole MetalSlug series.

Yes I just need to fix the lettering on the circles. That's all there is left to do.

And yes I feel like doing the whole MetalSlug series.
Thats gonna be sweet, I started collecting the entire series, its almost complete. Thanks.

tumblr_o8xhuxUbMJ1sns8t5o1_1280.png

tumblr_o8xhuxUbMJ1sns8t5o2_1280.png

Hmmm what direction to take here...

tumblr_o8xpgjXiAr1sns8t5o1_1280.png

Added some more bg details..

tumblr_o8xq08vWzU1sns8t5o1_1280.png

I really like the Warning bit, but it's hard to find a good place for it.

Last edited:
I really like the Warning bit, but it's hard to find a good place for it.
I like the last one! Can you try to incorporate all the elements into one to see how it looks? Make sure to keep the taito logo, it makes it seem more official :D

tumblr_o90i0t0If61sns8t5o1_1280.png

Man, it was too hard getting all those text elements to fit in a smaller box to accomodate for the Warning sign. The text became unreadable and it made it way too uninteresting.

So, I decided to add some more color and put in all the different selectable fighters. I can do some re-arranging of the fighters to make them fit inside but it's not bad the way it is now.

I shifted the background elements slightly to the left to save some space, and had to reduce the size of the Warning sign.

I still have the other version so now I have two alternates. I like this one more because there's more stuff in it and more color, less text.

I'm not a fan of the Darius series, so I don't understand why the WARNING is so important to a move strip. ;)

Back