What's new
been a while but Im back.. This one was very easy but I just needed a quick move chart for when I'm playing.

tumblr_o9izxws8jU1sns8t5o1_1280.png

tumblr_o9wgqbmzwC1sns8t5o1_1280.jpg

First final print run has arrived. Printed on a Epson Stylus Pro 9900 with Epson UltraChrome® HDR ink, on Epson Premium SemiGloss 250grams photopaper.

Right now I have:

Vewlix sized 660x80mm:

1 x Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
1 x Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
2 x Akai Katana
2 x Crimzon Clover World Ignition
2 x Darius Burst Chronicle Saviours
2 x Donpachi

Naomi Universal sized 480x70mm:

1 x Metal Slug
1 x Metal Slug 2
1 x Battle Bakraid
1 x Dragon Blaze
1 x Dangun Feveron
1 x Strikers 1945
1 x Ibara
1 x Muchi Muchi Pork
1 x Progear
1 x Do Donpachi
1 x Batrider

I'm asking for 20 euros per strip (excluding shipping). Each additional strip will be 15 euros.

Let me know if you have any special requests. I haven't printed up every strip I've done yet.

I will take these

Vewlix sized 660x80mm:

1 x Akai Katana

1 x Crimzon Clover World Ignition
1 x Darius Burst Chronicle Saviours
1 x Donpachi

Can you print these in Vewlix Size

Naomi Universal sized 480x70mm:

1 x Metal Slug
1 x Metal Slug 2
1 x Strikers 1945

1 x Progear

1 x Do Donpachi

I gotta convert those Naomi sized ones to Vewlix and probably add some artwork here and there. It's gonna take some time.. I don't want to just resize them , they will look like shit if I do that.

I can send you the Vewlix ones I have now and send the other ones later when I get round to finishing them. I won't charge you shipping for the 2nd batch.

SOLD :D , can you PM me when you can for total and payment info. Thanks.

tumblr_o9wv9n1b7T1sns8t5o1_1280.png

Quick mock-up of the Vewlix variant of Strikers. As you can see I have to add a whole bunch of shit to fill up the extra width. I can't guarantee it's gonna look good on all of them though.

Do what you can, I am no in any rush. I rather you keep doing the awesome you are doing, they will be ready when you are happy with them :D .

Strikers and Metal Slug vewlix strips are done. Getting a new batch printed today. Also got Muchi Muchi Pork in Egret size today if anyone is interested. These were a special order for a customer but I printed a couple extra.

Man, cant wait to get like all of them. Love the CC and AK strips. I hope you are holding onto all those strips for me.

Sweet. Dont know if I already asked, but can you make strips for when and if you want to :D No rush.

Capcom:
Cadis & Dinos
Varth
USF4

IGS PGM:
Demon Front
The Gladiator

Sammy/Atomiswave:
Dolphin Blue
Rumble Fish
Demolish Fist
Fist of the North Star
Metals Slug 6

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited

Last edited:
I already have a Demon Front one but none of the others.

Fighting games are especially hard to do because of all the characters

Doing a print run next week for

Metal Slug vewlix ver.
Strikers 1945 ver.
Ketsui ver.
Deathsmiles ver.
SF x Tekken ver.

and Caladrius Blaze if I finish it on time

Last edited:
Back