What's new
tumblr_oba0ru47fj1sns8t5o1_1280.png

Looking good, cant wait to get all of these.

Any chance in the fututure you can redo this, update them with your flair :)

Attachments

• VARTH_long_inst.jpg
    VARTH_long_inst.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Daimakaimura_long_instr.jpg
    Daimakaimura_long_instr.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 92
Sweet :D

I could not find the english version of the other, still looking for it

Pardon my ignorance.. How much do you charge to make the Vewlix prints because I need some:)

20 euros for the first one, 15 for additional prints. This excludes shipping.

They are printed on a professional printer (Epson Stylus Pro 9900) in Epson UltraChrome® HDR inks on Epson Premium SemiGloss 250grams photopaper.

How much do you charge to make the Vewlix prints
I'm looking for some Vewlix art/prints... But can you print the move strips like Capcom did with SF4?
That's on transparent (it almost looks like a thicker overhead projector) film because the Vewlix C move strip is backlit.

tumblr_oa7y60iATY1sns8t5o1_1280.jpg

Look for more pics on page 5 of this thread. These are the prints I make, put in a Vewlix F (also backlit)

DAMN that looks sick bro!
Sorry I skipped over page 5.

So yea, could you do full Street Fighter III 3rd strike repo art for a Vewlix?
Aka Vewlix sized marquee and backlit move strip.

How about for those of us that have L and that the Marquee does not light up... where we have the marquee where it says Vewlix L can you make art to accompany the move strips.. Like a 1943 battle of Midway move strip and Marquee for my Shmups L.. Or a SSF4 move strips and Marquee for my fighting horizontal L? That would be cool:)

illuminated or non-illuminated doesn't matter. They are printed on the same material.

How about for those of us that have L and that the Marquee does not light up
I'm not sure if your interested, but I believe you can order the parts from Taito directly to convert it.
I've got the part numbers in the Vewlix C PDF document, but it maybe even pre-packaged as a kit.

The price, let's just say its prob more money than anyone would expect for such a simple thing.
You got a LCD screen too, so you know what I'm talking about. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
But can you creat marquee's? I prefer illuminated even if my L does not:)
Only move strips at this moment. It's hard enough finding decent quality art to work with it, let alone those even bigger arts I need if I were to do marquees aswell.

@Jassin - thanks man.. I do not mind that the L does not light up for the price it is a great value and love it:) I would just like some art to replace the the Marqee staff where it says Viewlix L.. so sow a picture of a Dimond with Personal fighting games where it had a Personal marque where it says Viewlix on top of the speakers.. I thought it was cool and a must for L owners:)

@Milspex - I see.. thanks man. I will keep an eye on this tread.. maybe in the future we can find quality art to work with.. I would settle for a Darious Marquee since you already have the move strip:)

Do you have an exact measurement for how big you want the marquee? I can make it either fill all the way up to the edges of the marquee (so the screws go through the marquee) or a somewhat smaller size

tumblr_o5zkm0YV2S1sns8t5o1_540.jpg

You are talking about the marquee that is on top of the cab right?

We need those marquees for the Vewlixs. God, at this rate with all the artwork you are making that I want to buy, I am gonna be broke for a while.

tumblr_obbt60HLvg1sns8t5o1_540.png

It may not look like much but this is a lower res 72dpi background upscaled and cleaned up to 300dpi, with a very high res logo layed over it, so it still looks semi decent. As you can see I started work brushing out the japanese text on top of the logo because it looked very bad. This is a full size Vewlix marquee like the SFV one in my previous post.

The chances of getting good quality hi-res art are much higher when the game is more recent.

tumblr_obbt60HLvg1sns8t5o1_540.png

It may not look like much but this is a lower res 72dpi background upscaled and cleaned up to 300dpi, with a very high res logo layed over it, so it still looks semi decent. As you can see I started work brushing out the japanese text on top of the logo because it looked very bad. This is a full size Vewlix marquee like the SFV one in my previous post.

The chances of getting good quality hi-res art are much higher when the game is more recent.

Perhaps Ive got to get in touch with my contacts at Taito, maybe they can sort me out. I also tried going through Degica but that didnt lead anywhere unfortunately

@Derick2k : seeing as that you are my only customer, Im sure we can arrange a nice deal!

Last edited:
I am not taking about the actual marquee that goes on top.. I am taking about below that where you have the Vewlix brand. That long black plastic staff with the Vewlix. I have never like the actual marquee because it makes the cab look too big and tall. something like that SFV would be cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
Back