What's new
Mark your items as sold

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Mini Cute Repro and a New Net City conversion from a standup Jambo Safari. Click on the headers below to view pics.

SOLD - Mini Cute Repro (Green) - $2500

Purchased brand new as part of Hursit's original run of these. Came with a Meanwell power supply and Seimitsu LS-32 sticks and buttons from Game Saru; I added speakers, a Mini Cute marquee with Capcom logo, Wells Gardner K7000 P447 chassis with yoke, 19" CRT taken from an RCA TV (skinny neck), and isolation transformer. Side art not applied for a couple reasons: I preferred it without and also the art had bad scuffs all over it so I tossed it. Foot rest rubber (included) also not applied since I preferred it without and we don't wear shoes indoors.

Monitor chassis has been recapped and gone over; I repaired an issue with the Green circuit that ended up being a bad diode on the underside. As is typical on these chassis, the horizontal width coil is seized so can't be adjusted. Chassis came with a remote adjustment board that I spliced in some longer wires so the RGB drive, Contrast, Vertical Size/Position, and Horizontal Position can be adjusted from the front.

SOLD - New Net City (Conversion) - $1600

This was converted from a standup Jambo Safari cab that was in need of some serious work. It had something gross and sticky spilled into it, loaded with dead bugs and rodent droppings. After cleaning everything out, the base was stripped to bare metal and painted with appliance white epoxy. Leg covers were stripped down and painted since they had some pretty bad gouges that needed filled--sideart is NOS. Control panel is an original NNC, alternative purple overlay. Monitor surround has been painted with vinyl dye, clear coated, and polished; monitor bezel still needs painting since it's discolored except where it was covered by stickers. Speakers upgraded to some JVC car speakers, I forget the model.

Monitor is 31k only (Nanao MS-2932) and has some slight 'insert coin' burn in, but isn't noticeable during play. Chassis has been recapped.

Power supply was recapped, as well.

One of the leg covers has some overspray and I didn't want to deal with sanding it back down and starting over since it's not noticeable unless you're looking for it, and it didn't show up until I started clear coating. Monitor rear cover has a crack in it and some cracks around where it bolts to the legs that occurred during shipping. Base cover panel is dented as well, again occurring during shipping. I have a repro 100Y sticker and New Net City emblem that goes on the monitor surround, just forgot to attach it before I took the pics.

Locks/keys included.

Terms

Cash and local pickup preferred.

I'm willing to ship (buyer to make all arrangements), but I'm giving priority to local pickup so folks can check them out before purchase.

As with my other listings, Zelle or Paypal F&F are accepted for payment. Feel free to reach out with questions. No holds, first come first served.

Last edited:
Great seller who does excellent work.

PM about the Mini Cute. For Benime's sake, I hope a great local buyer shows up. For my sake, I hope one does not 😁 How is the monitor mounted? Did the repro Cutes come with a tate-capable mount, or did everyone have to DIY? I'm specifically looking to get a cab I'd leave in tate mode.

Great seller who does excellent work.

PM about the Mini Cute. For Benime's sake, I hope a great local buyer shows up. For my sake, I hope one does not 😁 How is the monitor mounted? Did the repro Cutes come with a tate-capable mount, or did everyone have to DIY? I'm specifically looking to get a cab I'd leave in tate mode.
The Cutes came with a monitor mount that was designed around Wells Gardner 19" chassis, iirc, just no monitor. They are tate-capable, as well.

Pics added, you can click on the cab titles to view them.

Thank you for having me! Funny how we actually had a previous dealing before from another forum lol.

I must say, this is an awesome arcade, anyone looking to buy, don't hesitate. Pretty much has everything ready to go without having to do anything, just plug and play, and it looks very nice! There is something to be said about not having to deal with anything when it comes to these things.

NNC looks nice, patina and all. wish i could pick that up, you're local too!

Back