What's new
For Sale

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! Today I wanted to showcase an absolutely amazing design from the legendary @Frank_fjs <3, the Minigun Supergun Advanced Edition v2.5 (9-pin Minidin version)! I'm making a batch for a few friends and myself, so as usual I wanted to offer my services to the family at Arcade Projects.
IMG_5491.jpg
I have also engineered a re-design of the famous Pacifier case bottom by Printmaker and the remixed top by thevladeffect. Specifically but not limited to, certain hole sizes and placement had to be altered quite a bit, addition of text that prints and reads well, etc. After MANY rounds of R&D, prints, and asking previous clients their preferences on various aspects, I settled on this final design. :thumbsup:

5 units being assembled,All sold (11-22-23 Edit)
All components assembled, cleaned, ready for case and testing.

IMG_5472.jpgIMG_5483.jpg
Sides
IMG_5518.jpgIMG_5505.jpgIMG_5506.jpg
Bottom
IMG_5519.jpg
IMG_5512.jpgIMG_5504.jpg

Detail
IMG_5513.jpg

[astrocity] Production / Assembly
  • Everything is made by myself, in house in FL, USA. This includes the production of the units, design and printing of the case, assembly, packaging and shipping.
  • Assembled with the highest grade components possible, with extreme attention to detail.
  • Proper precautions are taken when dealing with parts that are sensitive to moisture.
  • Boards are thoroughly cleaned after production to be free of any flux paste or byproducts of the process.
  • The boards then overgo a rigorous visual inspection process, followed by a multitude of tests to insure the colors are at the correct levels and everything functions as it should.
[astrocity] Details on the Printed Case
  • All of the individual components, inputs, and outputs are all labeled with an elegant and easily readable font.
  • Printed with Hatchbox PLA True Black, with settings that accentuate the clean curves of the design.
  • The voltmeter is properly spaces and held in place by a set of brass standoffs.
  • Easy access to jumpers and switches, plenty of clearance for input and output cables.
  • 4x Snug fitting bolts / nuts safely hold the case and Minigun in place, while still providing easy access if need arrises to open it.
[astrocity] Whats Included ($125 shipped CONUS**)

• Minigun Supergun Advanced Edition v2.5 ( 9-PIN MINI-DIN )
  • Printed case w/ Bolts & Nuts
  • Your choice of cable to power the Minigun! *
*You can choose between the following two cables (If you need a custom solution let me know and I can work it out)
  1. Minifit Jr. Male (Meanwell PSU Enclosure) -------> Minifit Jr. Female (Minigun)
  2. Crimped Terminal Spades (Most PSU) -------> Minifit Jr. Female (Minigun)

**If your order incurs shipping costs greater than $10 I ask that you pay the overage. Shipping outside US in extra.

I take shipping very seriously, and have done so successfully and professionally for almost 2 decades. I use thick boxes, more than adequate bubblewrap, and security threaded tape. I print my labels with a Zebra.

If your interested in a cover for your Meanwell PSU to power the Minigun, please check out my thread here! Need something you don't see offered, DM me and lets talk about it! Im all about creating solutions and helping others in any way I can.

Last edited:
I can confirm his statement on shipping. I bought some smaller items somewhat recently, and the packaging was some of the best I've seen and put some retailers to shame.

3 units left! Thanks to everyone who has showed interest so far! Heres a quick pic of the color bars on a CPS2. Its a little hard to see the gradient in the photo because of my old Iphone but rest assured it is dialed in :thumbsup:
IMG_5526.jpeg

Thanks for all the support from those of you who have purchased! I hope everything is working out great!!

Theres only one left, tested and ready to ship! This will be the last build for this year as I focusing on making gifts for friends and family. Have some other really cool projects Iv been working on behind the scenes that I cant wait to share :D

great job making these, they look perfect. the print-your-own shells were always a little bit off, so good to hear you tweaked it.
hopefully Frank somehow knows how popular his creations _still_ are (maybe an anonymous check-in every now and then??)

Greetings everyone! Today I wanted to showcase an absolutely amazing design from the legendary @Frank_fjs <3, the Minigun Supergun Advanced Edition v2.5 (9-pin Minidin version)! I'm making a batch for a few friends and myself, so as usual I wanted to offer my services to the family at Arcade Projects.
IMG_5491.jpg
I have also engineered a re-design of the famous Pacifier case bottom by Printmaker and the remixed top by thevladeffect. Specifically but not limited to, certain hole sizes and placement had to be altered quite a bit, addition of text that prints and reads well, etc. After MANY rounds of R&D, prints, and asking previous clients their preferences on various aspects, I settled on this final design. :thumbsup:

5 units available 1 unit left in stock (12/19/22 edit)
All components assembled, cleaned, ready for case and testing.

IMG_5472.jpgIMG_5483.jpg
Sides
IMG_5518.jpgIMG_5505.jpgIMG_5506.jpg
Bottom
IMG_5519.jpg
IMG_5512.jpgIMG_5504.jpg

Detail
IMG_5513.jpg

[astrocity] Production / Assembly
  • Everything is made by myself, in house in FL, USA. This includes the production of the units, design and printing of the case, assembly, packaging and shipping.
  • Assembled with the highest grade components possible, with extreme attention to detail.
  • Proper precautions are taken when dealing with parts that are sensitive to moisture.
  • Boards are thoroughly cleaned after production to be free of any flux paste or byproducts of the process.
  • The boards then overgo a rigorous visual inspection process, followed by a multitude of tests to insure the colors are at the correct levels and everything functions as it should.
[astrocity] Details on the Printed Case
  • All of the individual components, inputs, and outputs are all labeled with an elegant and easily readable font.
  • Printed with Hatchbox PLA True Black, with settings that accentuate the clean curves of the design.
  • The voltmeter is properly spaces and held in place by a set of brass standoffs.
  • Easy access to jumpers and switches, plenty of clearance for input and output cables.
  • 4x Snug fitting bolts / nuts safely hold the case and Minigun in place, while still providing easy access if need arrises to open it.
[astrocity] Whats Included ($125 shipped CONUS**)

• Minigun Supergun Advanced Edition v2.5 ( 9-PIN MINI-DIN )
  • Printed case w/ Bolts & Nuts
  • Your choice of cable to power the Minigun! *
*You can choose between the following two cables (If you need a custom solution let me know and I can work it out)
  1. Minifit Jr. Male (Meanwell PSU Enclosure) -------> Minifit Jr. Female (Minigun)
  2. Crimped Terminal Spades (Most PSU) -------> Minifit Jr. Female (Minigun)

**If your order incurs shipping costs greater than $10 I ask that you pay the overage. Shipping outside US in extra.

I take shipping very seriously, and have done so successfully and professionally for almost 2 decades. I use thick boxes, more than adequate bubblewrap, and security threaded tape. I print my labels with a Zebra.

If your interested in a cover for your Meanwell PSU to power the Minigun, please check out my thread here! Need something you don't see offered, DM me and lets talk about it! Im all about creating solutions and helping others in any way I can.
Hello Mate,

I'll take the last one off your hands.

PM sent

Last one is sold pending payment from @scooby , Thank you everyone! :love:

I had a few inquiries, and for the record I still have 10 blank PCBs in stock; so if theres enough interest in the future, I can prepare some new builds. Please feel free to DM me anytime if you missed out on these and your interested in a new batch being made.

Best Regards^^

Have had some members show interest in another batch, so am bumping this is see if there is anyone else who may want in before I order parts and allocate orders. Same goes for my Meanwell PSU covers, another batch is incoming. Please shoot me a DM, assembly would begin this weekend, and shipping out next week. Thanks!

Just wanted to thank everyone thats purchased one of these; I have not posted much, but have produced multiple batches and shipped them out to their new homes over the past month. :love:This has given me some time to play with the deign for buttons that allow you to access the Test/Service tactile switches easier and a light tube for the Power LED! I tried some over the counter light tubes and just wasn't satisfied.......so I made my own! :P

Little known fact:) Iv been a glassblower/quartz worker for decades, so it just made sense to make them out of fused quartz for optimum clarity. Each one is hand pulled, cold worked, and polished; then custom fit to the minigun case. Really pleased with the results, and will be implementing it on all future builds (as well as the addition of the Test/Service buttons). Also, all screws are now top coated with a heavy duty gloss black to match the case.
IMG_5903.jpg
humbler.png

Iv got one left that is available that includes these aforementioned upgrades, if anyone is interested ^^ Also have one Meanwell RT Series PSU cover left that compliments the minigun nicely.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread as an interest check for the next batch! I have a few people requesting some be made, so I wanted to make sure I had everyone accounted for before ordering parts. Please shoot me a DM if you are interested in one! Parts would arrive later this week, I would have units ready to ship by this time next week. Thanks!

Hello am interested in this but please forgive me for any noob questions.
Ok if i just bought a has supergun do i still need/want this ?
what could this one offer and is it better for travel like for tournaments ? @jcmorrisii

Hello am interested in this but please forgive me for any noob questions.
Ok if i just bought a has supergun do i still need/want this ?hhh
what could this one offer and is it better for travel like for tournaments ? @jcmorrisii
If you have a HAS you probably dont need another "mini" supergun, unless you have the need to run two at the same time. The Minigun and the HAS are both miniature Superguns, with slightly different features and builds; the Minigun is opensource while the HAS is not. Both are great options. The owner of HAS is a member here and active if you want to ask him any questions. :)

With that said, yes they are great for travel, it literally fits in the palm of your hand and will work on most displays you throw at it.

Hope that answers your questions.

Bump for interested in a new batch ! Had someone ask me about doing another small run so I wanted to gauge interest before purchasing parts necessary to make it happen. I think I’m going to be making a second one for myself too, love having one for the test bench and another for other applications.

Placing order for parts Sunday evening and would have the Miniguns ready to go by Friday of next week.

Shoot me a DM if your interested !

Back