What's new

Nearlylogical

Beginner
Reaction score
Sorry to ping the both of you at once, this is mostly for @Nearlylogical , but were these suggestions ever implemented in another version? The most recent files I can find on this thread were from your july 28th post, and I'm really interested in ordering a batch of these to put together!

We're finally in talks to start hosting some fighting game locals again come this fall, and I've got more games than PVMs/RGB CRTs, so this would make things so much easier if I could just grab from the pile of joe-shmoe CRTs ive got lying around instead of hunting down and breaking the bank on another batch of RGB monitors. Also, I wasn't able to find any actual photos of this guy assembled/in use. Anyone here happen to build one of these before? Would love to see what I should expect from the finished product.
Sorry I haven't actually tried to build the circuit. I got caught up in leading the programming for the USB2DB15 project and kinda forgot... Sorry.

GeeDee

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't actually tried to build the circuit. I got caught up in leading the programming for the USB2DB15 project and kinda forgot... Sorry.
No worries! Totally understand- lord knows I've got enough projects on the backburner to relate. I would still be interested in putting together a few sets from this previous post if at all possible, though unless I'm missing something right in front of my face, that july 28th post mentions changes made to the minigun itself, but only includes the files for the AV hat. Do you still have the gerbers handy for this modified matching minigun you mentioned? :)

Nearlylogical

Beginner
Reaction score
No worries! Totally understand- lord knows I've got enough projects on the backburner to relate. I would still be interested in putting together a few sets from this previous post if at all possible, though unless I'm missing something right in front of my face, that july 28th post mentions changes made to the minigun itself, but only includes the files for the AV hat. Do you still have the gerbers handy for this modified matching minigun you mentioned? :)
I should still have them somewhere. I'm away from my main system at the moment but I should be able to get them for you next week. They are strictly use at your own risk though...I'm not as good as Frank by a long shot

GeeDee

Professional
Reaction score
I should still have them somewhere. I'm away from my main system at the moment but I should be able to get them for you next week. They are strictly use at your own risk though...I'm not as good as Frank by a long shot
No rush at all- 'preciate the ping back! These would be hanging around until some time in the fall anyhow, so plenty of time to build, test, and run the "milage may very" course to see if they're good to head into the wild with. Thanks!