What's new
You could get a VGA breakout board and just run the video to the monitor separately. Still use the jpac for everything else.

Hey guys - I did get my monitor issue resolved, but colors on MiSTer output via the IO board to the J-Pac are wrong on some scenes with a lot of green and the display is overall a lot more blurry than just using direct video with an hdmi adapter into the J-Pac. Several folks report the green issue, and there's some debate on whether or not this is a SoG problem of some kind.

If I wanted to try removing the J-Pac from the equation, what other options are folks using to get video from MiSTer into Jamma, and controls from Jamma back to MiSTer?

I've seen that Antonio makes a Mister + Jamma product, but I've never seen him ever have stock on that device.

Anyone else seeing what I'm talking about?
I've found the solution to this issue is to remove the 100uF capacitor on the green line and short the pads with a wire. I hear someone is working on a new JAMMA adapter too :)

Anyone know where I could get a Blisster board? I'm finally ready to take the plunge after selling some stuff off, and being that I already have all the Bliss-Box cables, I'm gonna want to get in on that ASAP.

Blisster, IO Board (still debating between analog and digital), sdram and base board... Anything else I'm forgetting other than a case?

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could get a Blisster board? I'm finally ready to take the plunge after selling some stuff off, and being that I already have all the Boys
Bliss-Box cables, I'm gonna want to get in on that ASAP.

Blisster, IO Board (still debating between analog and digital), sdram and base board... Anything else I'm forgetting other than a case?
https://misteraddons.com

If you're in the US.

Not even listed there anymore, sold out seemingly everywhere. Suppose I'll just get on a waiting list. Thanks!

Anyone know where I could get a Blisster board? I'm finally ready to take the plunge after selling some stuff off, and being that I already have all the Boys
Bliss-Box cables, I'm gonna want to get in on that ASAP.

Shoot me a PM @KalessinDB, I may have a Blisster board I could sell you.

Jesus, trying to get a Blisster V2 board for the longest time. Its like no one has stock of all you need for a full setup with all the options.

I get the impression that Blisster has fallen out of favor since the 1ms USB polling was implemented.
Yes, from what I’ve seen lately, it looks like the main use of Blisster is to be able to use original controllers, and not to minimize input lag...

I have a MiSTer on the way to my place, looking forward to messing with it.

But in regards to inputs, any idea if the LL Cool Joy is ever coming out? I haven't seen any updates on it since it was announced.

I get the impression that Blisster has fallen out of favor since the 1ms USB polling was implemented.
Yes, from what I’ve seen lately, it looks like the main use of Blisster is to be able to use original controllers, and not to minimize input lag...
but it’s still low-lag, right? I just ordered a few cables to play my original controllers on. I hope there isn’t noticeable lag because that’d be disappointing af.

Yes sure, it’s still low lag, but it looks like you are also able to get low lag using fast USB polling.

Is anyone making non brick console style cases for the mister yet?

Where’s a good place in Australia to buy a fully loaded MiSTer setup without getting shafted?

I got most of my setup through Misteraddons but I'm not a fan of the case. I really wish there were more case options out there.

As someone with a ton of original controllers and all the Bliss-Box cables since I already have their USB products, that was certainly why I wanted to go with one :)

I'm using Raphnet USB adapters to attach my original controllers. They work well with the MiSTer's fast USB polling.

Back