What's new
Hello People
Im Announcing the MisterCase.
This is not a pre-order, just an announce.
*Complete aluminium body
*Touch Screen Support with Backlight for the buttons ( Power, OSD, USER,RESET )
*SSD Support
*Bluetooth and Wifi Support
*4 USB port + 1 User port for the controllers on FRONT, *2 USB port on the right side
* SD Card slot on the right side
* Analog audio
* Digital Audio
* HDMI
* VGA
* Mini Din 9 for Scart
* Noctua 40mm Fan Support
and some other specs.
Just wait for the news.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    626.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 2.png
    2.png
    824.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 3.png
    3.png
    772.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 4.png
    4.png
    890.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 5.png
    5.png
    739.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 6.png
    6.png
    750.4 KB · Views: 110
The case looks great! The only feedback I would have is regarding the User IO port on the middle front: it seems like a weird choice to me, a lot of people use it for an MT32pi extension and either the cable would hand from there or not allow the pi-zero2w version if it to work well. other than that great job as usual :)

The case looks great! The only feedback I would have is regarding the User IO port on the middle front: it seems like a weird choice to me, a lot of people use it for an MT32pi extension and either the cable would hand from there or not allow the pi-zero2w version if it to work well. other than that great job as usual :)
thanks for the feedback and i will consider about user port. This is not final design, im always open for suggestions.

Hello People
*Complete aluminium body
*SSD Support
*4 USB port + 1 User port for the controllers on FRONT, *2 USB port on the right side
* Analog audio
* Digital Audio
* HDMI
* VGA
* Mini Din 9 for Scart
and some other specs.
Just wait for the news.

That looks incredible hursit! Will it be able to support dual ram sticks by chance?
I was planning on waiting for the Misteraddon's Express - but this looks equally compelling for my home entertainment system.

Looking forward to it - the design looks really cool.

thanks for the feedback and i will consider about user port. This is not final design, im always open for suggestions.
Yay! Maybe on the side like the original design?
https://ultimatemister.com/product/mt32-pi-lite-for-mister/ an example of usage of the User IO port that might conflict with the current placement (probably would be right on top of the 2 USB plugs).

Hello People
*Complete aluminium body
*SSD Support
* Analog audio
* Digital Audio
* HDMI
* VGA
* Mini Din 9 for Scart
and some other specs.
Just wait for the news.
My mister been naked this whole time because i been waiting on @hursit to make a case 😍😍😍

My DE10 nano and standard have been in storage for a while because last I was around the community hated anyone tryong to help them improve their sad little Linux subsystem but looks like these guys are doing it outright for them.

https://github.com/MiSTerArch/PKGBUILDs

Where are you getting these images @djsheep ? Their page only has the pcb images from what I can see :)

And now that I see the cover I definitely see the cps-2 vibes hehe

People shared the images to me on my Twitter post. I think maybe from Instagram or Facebook but I don’t use either so can’t check behind the login paywall.

Interesting. I'm getting one of the Ironclad Plus boards because I want mine to be more computer-themed, but this definitely looks nice for a console-themed setup.

Back