What's new
$128 Free shipping 😁
Support for all jamma cabinets。
Support all JVS cabinets。
The attachment file MiSTer_Data.zip is a configuration file, which can be directly used by placing it on your sd card.
The following is the link to the network disk:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/slxr15l2comqbnx/MiSTer_data.zip?dl=0
Well thats actually quite nice price.. approx a third of the competition, but reviews on this item in the shop are a bit mixed.
Would be interesting to read some more reviews or tests

Well thats actually quite nice price.. approx a third of the competition, but reviews on this item in the shop are a bit mixed.
Would be interesting to read some more reviews or tests
I can provide questions and support to help you and the buyers of this board.
😁

Hello, here is a MiSTer JAMMA option. Besides JAMMA, he also supports JVS Arcade.
mmexport1671870207716.jpg

mmexport1671870228670.jpg
Doesn't Jamma / JVS Expander sound a bit too similar to Jamma Expander from Irken labs?
You should definitely consider using another name.

I'm just using traditional pc to jamma interfaces for the mister (Jpac is €50).

Should I upgrade to a jammix/mistercade/arcade_lover i.e. something that is specifically designed for mister? (Why?)

I'm just using traditional pc to jamma interfaces for the mister (Jpac is €50).

Should I upgrade to a jammix/mistercade/arcade_lover i.e. something that is specifically designed for mister? (Why?)

It kind of depends on the specific MiSTer JAMMA hat you're comparing against the JPAC, what accessories you already have for your DE-10 Nano, and what your specific cab needs are:

- The JPAC doesn't have an audio amplifier, so if your cab doesn't already have an amplifier then audio routing to drive the speakers on the cab is much easier with one of the MiSTer JAMMA hats.

- If you want your MiSTer to run off of the JAMMA power instead of having to plug it in seperately, then the MiSTer JAMMA hats will do that.

- If your MiSter doesn't yet have an IO board then the MiSTer JAMMA hats will give you the three MiSTer physical buttons, fan connections, VGA analog port, etc.

- If your MiSTer doesn't yet have a USB hub then the MiSTer JAMMA hats integrate one.

- If you want a control combo to pull up the MiSTer menu without having to push a physical button, the MiSTer JAMMA hats support that.

- If you want to run HDMI video and analog video to the cab simultaneously (for dual mirrored displays or streaming) then the MiSTercade hat supports that.

- The MiSTercade hat has predefined controller mappings for all of the arcade and console cores. You'll have to map each core manually with the JPAC.

- If you want your MiSTer to be protected with a case, the MiSTercade and Irken Labs hats come with protective plates. The Jammix lets you put your MiSTer into an ITX PC case.

- If you want extra optional functionality such as SNAC (for light guns), Remote (breaking volume control, SNAC and MiSter hardware buttons out to a daughterboard that sits outside of the cab), or multiple cabinet linking then the MiSTercade offers that.

In the end though, if you're already happy with your existing MiSTer functionality with your cab with the JPAC then carry on! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello, here is a MiSTer JAMMA option. Besides JAMMA, he also supports JVS Arcade.
mmexport1671870207716.jpg

mmexport1671870228670.jpg
I can't recommend anyone buy @Arcade_Lover's products until he documents functionality in a manual.

I mean the product arrived just fine, but there are like 20 jumpers on his JAMMA adapter and no idea what everything is supposed to do.

Until you can actually leverage its functionality through documentation, it is a paper weight.

I can provide questions and support to help you and the buyers of this board.
The same was said with his JAMMA adapter. Still no documentation.

I don't want to stir up stuff, so take this is a challenge to you @Arcade_Lover, please document your products. I'll be the first person to champion good work.

Great rundown on the extra options of misterjamma adapter @ShootTheCore

For me the main benefits would be powering it from the jamma 5v and bringing up the menu without having to open the coin box door to press the button would be nice. Will probably stick to what I have though.

Back