What's new
Want To Buy
So apparently there really is a new replacement model being sold now. We just got a MS2930 chassis back from sharp after a VERY long wait. Because every time they put a flyback in it would just burn up again. So we waited for this new model thats being sold in Spain to come in and it works well and they say its better built and runs strong.

And I will tell you the build quality and overall feel of this flyback seems much nicer compared to what TKS was selling before. No peeling glue all over the flyback or loose wobbly screen and focus knobs.

These are being sold By TeknoService in Spain

Just figured I would share this.
Sharp tells me that they cant even count how many times they changed the flyback prior to this one from the new batch being sold. I will believe that because some of the pads were torn from all the desoldering and they had to rework that too.

Also the anode clip is no long thin stamped sheet metal its an actual wire clip. (which I always liked those more tbh)

Edit I realized this wasnt the same thread I thought it was but im leaving it here anyways :whistling:

1689285043212.png

1689284975475.png

Last edited:
I’m looking for a flyback for a Capcom Impress original Hitachi monitor chassis. Would anyone know where to find one of those?

Back