What's new
Hey guys, I am interested in Cadillacs and Dino, Street Fighter II World Warrior.

Which one should I get? 50 in 1 or What is CPS 1.5

I am complete noob inregard to CPS, will these work with HAS ---> OSSC ?

Thanks for the help

Hey guys, I am interested in Cadillacs and Dino, Street Fighter II World Warrior.

Thanks for the help
CPS1.5 doesnt have SFIIWW. 50 in 1 C&D audio would be all wrong. At the moment you dont have one board that can run both properly.

Thanks for the help
CPS1.5 doesnt have SFIIWW. 50 in 1 C&D audio would be all wrong. At the moment you dont have one board that can run both properly.
if i'm not wrong, with Lyds's CPS1 50 in 1 multi you will have Street Figther II (Japan & US versions) and the other versions of SF2 (Champion Edition & Hyper Fighter Japan & US versions of these) and a bootleg of C&D

I have the 32 in 1 now waiting for DS's multi - not sure about the 50 in 1 - I am guessing the CPS1.5 games wont run with proper audio on the 50 in 1.

there was a fellow trying to sell me Cadillacs n Dinosaurs original board with Q Sound...I don't even know what that is...he insisted it will work like normal.. something did not sit well so I backed out. He wanted 250 us.

there was a fellow trying to sell me Cadillacs n Dinosaurs original board with Q Sound...I don't even know what that is...he insisted it will work like normal.. something did not sit well so I backed out. He wanted 250 us.
Q sound board is essential for C&D for the audio to work like normal. Otherwise the stage 1 music loops throughout the game. Do you have the photo of the board tht was offered to you?

250us? i will take it if you pass!
Send me a PM if you can get me in contact with the seller ;)

Attachments

• QQ截图20190325141409.jpg
    QQ截图20190325141409.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 128
  • QQ截图20190325141450.jpg
    QQ截图20190325141450.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 132
  • QQ截图20190325141544.jpg
    QQ截图20190325141544.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Background system problems, three working days to recover

oh very nice :) even include 1.5 O_o

is there a way to include all us version ?

Thanks to a very generous person i have the 'new' version of the lyds q sound in the lab.
I was looking forward to this, but was extremely disappointing to find the design has got WORSE.

The below video is my first impressions, i will dissect it a bit more later but too angry with it at the moment.
Seriously, the one good part that makes the thing worth getting and had to fuck with it.

WARNING: ANGRY HAMMY ALERT!

Back