What's new
But its original hardware, there should be no reason for all 1.5 games to run on 1.5 hardware.

If I want to convert my WoF or you want to convert your Punisher to C&Ds it doesn't require hacked ROMs.

Seeing how well The Punisher conversion works on Darksoft's CPS2 multi and hoping the other 2 titles will get converted in time too by some talented devs... not sure if this 3 in 1 makes any sense.

I haven't tried the Punisher conversion yet, maybe I should

Ho boy thanks to the lovely way of the world today I woke up to an awesome message - "Sorry, your parcel cannot be put into storage due to transportation restrictions. Please contact Jiacheng Container."

Time for a really lovely day of stumbling through Chinese sites...

+1
C&Ds is such a great game, would be cool if it could get finished for the CPS2 multi.
I’ve been playing it quite a bit recently and thoroughly enjoying it 8)

I haven't tried the Punisher conversion yet, maybe I should
If you mean for the CPSII DS kit you MUST get it. Holy crap I didn't think this kit could get any better, but it just keep on going...

The new SF games are a sweet addition as well. Love it!

:D

Oh, and Punisher kicks ass!

I've got a Punisher bootleg already so I figured it would be the same as that, I should still put it on the multi though

The SF2 HF conversion is great, I've been playing it a lot

I've got a Punisher bootleg already so I figured it would be the same as that, I should still put it on the multi though

The SF2 HF conversion is great, I've been playing it a lot
As good as it is, due to the difference in sound between CPS1 and CPS2 it loses that originality. Thats the only downside baring the screeching elephants.

gtybdoZ_d.jpg

Arrived! All it took was taobaoage and Bitcoin :P

Seems to work with all three games though I had to reseat the boards after transit. The volume pot doesn’t do anything though I have sound. I will probably recap and replace that pot- anyone know the spec on it?

Also after removing the filter board I noticed the bottom board (a board?) has clear tape preventing pins 5 and 6 from conducting. Is that factory?

Looks like it does. That's it with the smaller edge connector plugged into the filter board

gtybdoZ_d.jpg

Arrived! All it took was taobaoage and Bitcoin :P

Seems to work with all three games though I had to reseat the boards after transit. The volume pot doesn’t do anything though I have sound. I will probably recap and replace that pot- anyone know the spec on it?

Also after removing the filter board I noticed the bottom board (a board?) has clear tape preventing pins 5 and 6 from conducting. Is that factory?
Now we need cases for these. I wont want to carry them around. I got two - one for my mate now one of the boards has "illegal instruction" and freezes for most ROMS and jerky horizontal background scrolling for the few ones that do run. Since the display board has wires soldered to the Qsound board and the A board I dont feel like using the working board to narrow out the culprit board. The one board that does run is fine, ran it non-stop for 48 hours outside cabinet everything runs cool custom ROM chips doesn't heat up - so feels stable.

Also why dont people ship items in static free bubble wrap like the Japanese use (RED one I think) given static can kill a board too isnt it?

Bubble wrap won't cause problems in the time it takes to ship a board, it takes a long time of incorrect storage to do that

The board getting illegal instruction etc sounds like the surface mount ROMs might be separating from the board or that the boards need to be reseated.

Given the price I'd be trying to get a replacement or a refund

I agree they really should be in a case, CPS1.5 comes in a case so I wonder where they've gone

Back