What's new

Would you be interested in buying an N64 to Aleck 64 Cartridge Adapter?

• Total voters
Thank you, Yosai but they're expensive if compared to Tops Game in Japan. I wonder if there is other less expensive source and located in US.

Just to make certain,
There are NO 64 carts that will work with this board using just the jamma edge?

@twistedsymphony Do you know if the Aleck64 control panel will fit into NNC cabinet? Any info where to find one?
Yes it will fit a NNC, your best source to find one is Tops. there are no cheap domestic sources AFAIK.

There are NO 64 carts that will work with this board using just the jamma edge?
no KNOWN 64 carts.
it's unlikely but given that this thing has existed for all of a few days how would anyone know?

Last edited:
On my design is no cut out , so you can place it wherever you like :)

Yes it will fit a NNC, your best source to find one is Tops. there are no cheap domestic sources AFAIK.

no KNOWN 64 carts.
it's unlikely but given that this thing has existed for all of a few days how would anyone know?
Thank you for confirming that it'll fit to NNC. I'll get the panel from Tops.

I'd be interested in this project. Though I wonder how this thing controls or if a "special cp" could be made for it. N64 controller was, and still is unique for its time.

20220526_151505.jpg
20220526_153335.jpg
20220526_154351.jpg

Thanks again @twistedsymphony & @brizzo
It's working great with original carts. Unfortunatly it's a no go for Everdrives (at least my old Krikzz V2, don't know the others)

NICE! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive (how is shipping from Canada to Italy faster than Canada to USA? lol)

Curious why the Everdrive doesn't work. hopefully we can crack that nut, or its something already solved in newer versions.

I was about to consider putting up my Magical Tetris pcb, and realized it is not quite the same.....

I designed a cart housing that is free to download on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5407426

IMG_20220609_213910328.jpg

it includes both a normal cart back as well as a version specific to the N64 adapter.

Also just like my other cart housing designs each half is also able to mate with the opposite half of an original cart housing.

IMG_20220606_192857381.jpg

Back