What's new

ChrisBEANS

New User
Reaction score
Ah! I see!! Thanks!

(Can’t watch the video until later, so if this is covered I really apologise!!... but...) Isn’t that reliant on the Everything else using pin 26 as a straight pass through then?

pin 26 on the diagram is unused in the JAMMA standard, so while it makes sense that it’ll be included on the ‘MVS to JAMMA’ adapter, in my example above (MVS -> JAMMA adapter -> Splitfire -> JAMMA to MVS adapter -> MVS cab) it seems there’s no need for it to be wired to anything on the Splitfire (understandably as it’s aimed at JAMMA), and no need at all for it to be used on the JAMMA to MVS adapter as normally there wouldn’t be anything on a JAMMA cab with that function.

(Again, sorry if I’m being a bit thick, I’m trying to learn rather than to just ask for solutions when I get stuck!!)

Doc_Ray

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm also interested in getting one, as I'm getting into streaming. :)

Jockel

Beginner
Reaction score
I want off the list. While waiting I built a customized betsubetsu.

SailorLodestar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to get on the list to purchase one of the next batch. This would be super useful.

Doc_Ray

Beginner
Reaction score
Please, remove me from the list... I've gone another route for the time being.
Thank you.

muerto

Beginner
Reaction score
If you will ship to Denmark, I would like to be signed up for one of these :)

freakywei

New User
Reaction score
Can I get added to the list for 2 please?

Thank you!

Last edited:

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'm new to the whole streaming world, but am helping a friend get setup. What kind of cable would I need to hook this up to an ossc, just a normal vga to vga cable? I'm also new to the ossc. Is the vga and scart input the same? As in image quality before outputting to hdmi.

TIA

Jangofatt

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm new to the whole streaming world, but am helping a friend get setup. What kind of cable would I need to hook this up to an ossc, just a normal vga to vga cable? I'm also new to the ossc. Is the vga and scart input the same? As in image quality before outputting to hdmi.

TIA
You'll need a VGA cable for video and an aux cable for audio. That is all you'll need to hook it up to an OSSC.

Or just buy this: https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=560

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Cool thanks for the clarification. Now I just need a mini din 8 to scart to hold him over for his supergun

hallucid

Student
Reaction score
so is this going to be available soon?
been over a year and no traction for a store front or barebone.

cottonballs64

New User
Reaction score
I imagine I'm pretty late but figure I might as well try.

If the NAC Splitfire is still being produced, I would love to be added to the waiting list to purchase one.

This is exactly the solution I've been looking for and I'm not seeing any other comparable products still being made.

Hatsune Mike

Champion
Reaction score
Finally got a status update from Mouser - basically, I need to receive these parts, then mail them to the factory so they can do turnkey assembly.

It has almost half a year waiting for these parts! Holy shit!

Screenshot from 2021-04-11 23-42-37.png

Other parts are estimated to arrive mid-may, but I might just have them send that separately so the manufacture can be pipelined. The second line item is just the JAMMA keys (G-PIN) which I guess I will just have to insert myself into each one. At least I won't have to be soldering every JAMMA connector on, and that's what all this waiting was for.

Plan is to get these in a storefront, give the link to those who were waiting on the list, and then have it be public after that. Some will go to a shop in Japan, but most will be domestic.

For everybody who has been waiting during this irritating time, thank you for your patience.

Psyko-M1

Champion
Reaction score
I'm still wanting a second one. I'm unsure what page I asked, but I need to get on this list.
Thank you and keep up the great work.