What's new
I'm also interested in getting one, as I'm getting into streaming. :)

I want off the list. While waiting I built a customized betsubetsu.

I'd like to get on the list to purchase one of the next batch. This would be super useful.

Please, remove me from the list... I've gone another route for the time being.
Thank you.

If you will ship to Denmark, I would like to be signed up for one of these :)

Can I get added to the list for 2 please?

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm new to the whole streaming world, but am helping a friend get setup. What kind of cable would I need to hook this up to an ossc, just a normal vga to vga cable? I'm also new to the ossc. Is the vga and scart input the same? As in image quality before outputting to hdmi.

TIA

I'm new to the whole streaming world, but am helping a friend get setup. What kind of cable would I need to hook this up to an ossc, just a normal vga to vga cable? I'm also new to the ossc. Is the vga and scart input the same? As in image quality before outputting to hdmi.

TIA
You'll need a VGA cable for video and an aux cable for audio. That is all you'll need to hook it up to an OSSC.

Or just buy this: https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=560

Cool thanks for the clarification. Now I just need a mini din 8 to scart to hold him over for his supergun

so is this going to be available soon?
been over a year and no traction for a store front or barebone.

I imagine I'm pretty late but figure I might as well try.

If the NAC Splitfire is still being produced, I would love to be added to the waiting list to purchase one.

This is exactly the solution I've been looking for and I'm not seeing any other comparable products still being made.

Finally got a status update from Mouser - basically, I need to receive these parts, then mail them to the factory so they can do turnkey assembly.

It has almost half a year waiting for these parts! Holy shit!

Screenshot from 2021-04-11 23-42-37.png

Other parts are estimated to arrive mid-may, but I might just have them send that separately so the manufacture can be pipelined. The second line item is just the JAMMA keys (G-PIN) which I guess I will just have to insert myself into each one. At least I won't have to be soldering every JAMMA connector on, and that's what all this waiting was for.

Plan is to get these in a storefront, give the link to those who were waiting on the list, and then have it be public after that. Some will go to a shop in Japan, but most will be domestic.

For everybody who has been waiting during this irritating time, thank you for your patience.

I'm still wanting a second one. I'm unsure what page I asked, but I need to get on this list.
Thank you and keep up the great work.

I have no idea if I showed interest in one but I do want to be on the list to finally get one. Hopefully I'm on the list already if not I must and need to be :D

Last edited:
Back