What's new
here is a post where I outlined what I got and how I did it.

I can still build selector boards. The challenge these days is getting the ODE and the programmable security dongle.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/parts-i-used-for-blades-rpi-loader-for-namco-2x6.18362/
Appreciate it, I guess ill have to wait for the ODE and the Security dongle to be available. I was hoping someone could make a method using a modded ps2 or something to use normal ps2 memory cards

I do have one of these, and have been testing on the Namco - right now, at least, it just doesn't work.... There are some bug reports opened on it, but no progress as of yet.

Also - using it with your multi selector - there no way (as far as I can tell) to issue commands to it, to switch to a different CD for example.

Glad to hear it. One of those bug reports I put a logic trace in, we are still trying to sort it I guess. IIRC I traced a working drive and then ZuluIDE until it failed in the boot sequence.

Changing images I'm sure is something that can be tackled [later] but absolutely glad you mentioned it. I feel like I ran that by @rabbitholecomputing but it's been a little while.

Back