What's new
from what I have seen, these cables only came from the tekken 5 dedicated cabinet with the card readers, none of the kits or other deluxe cabinet seem to have it
They were also optional on the Namco Cyberlead cabinets.
But aren’t those PlayStation ports for another arcade system though? I’m really curious, never seen them before.

Update: 11/28/20
What cable length would you be interested in?
6 feet (1.8 meters)

12 feet (3.7 meters)
The original Namco cable is 12 ft by the way :)
I would really like your opinions

UPDATE: 12/08/2020 Cables are almost done, but the unfortunate news is that they will have to be 6 feet for now. Hopefully that is fine for most of you and I’ll cut down the price due to this inconvenience. I’m sorry for the ones who wanted 12 foot cables. I’ll stick with 6 feet for now due to the fact that they’re easier to assemble this way. Thank you and they will be ready for sale.

I'm down for 6 feet. I'm wondering if using a PS2 extension cable would work for anyone that needs a longer cord. Regardless, put me down for 2 of them

I can't even imagine why the originals were 12 feet to begin with. Wrapped around the cabinet once for good luck?

I can't even imagine why the originals were 12 feet to begin with. Wrapped around the cabinet once for good luck?
I think it’s because of the tekken 5 dedicated cabinet design. The system 256 was located at the bottom of the machine. :) Good luck for the arcade machine indeed lol.

thinking about it lindberghs and noirs are short to start with. should be fine at 6. if not can always add extensions as needed.

Hello, my first post... Haha but I would like one as well please. Thank you.

Are you able to ship to APO via USPS?

I was wondering if someone would like to help me with international shipping for a while. Someone can buy some cables from me in bulk for a price and resell them( at the same price I will be giving them at) and gain some money back. :)

Back