What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well done to the team mate, really looking forward to trying it out in the future :)
Thank you and the good news is that the main public build of RPCS3 already has our 357 code implemented to it, so technically the dumps should boot. Only problem now is trying to find the dumps and the correct information to set them up. I believe I can’t share anything of that matter yet unfortunately 😕

Thank you and the good news is that the main public build of RPCS3 already has our 357 code implemented to it, so technically the dumps should boot. Only problem now is trying to find the dumps and the correct information to set them up. I believe I can’t share anything of that matter yet unfortunately 😕
All that matters mate is that it's working, happydays when it's ready and public :)

New progress today! DBZ is now fully playable with our modified digital controller interface! The game plays pretty well on great PC hardware and is playable currently with a keyboard but a controller can be setup as well. We are yet to implement our code to the actual public RPCS3 release. Hopefully soon we can send it to the RPCS3 team so they can add it.
View: https://youtu.be/ZwVWND2mM-8

B9F88891-089D-44A1-97B2-417B51E28CB1.png
ED86A19B-ECA7-4020-8D5F-13DD4987657D.png

DE3EA57F-8729-472E-83E6-CFBF514D4D59.png
20B75CD2-56EA-4550-BEC3-627E0E46E7B6.png
A985592A-3FF1-41D5-9523-EC7D96A14F96.jpeg
5637C001-6469-4C9D-AC54-23C6C00BD7E3.jpeg
First time messaging and joining just so I can comment on this. I was literally doing research for a mini documentary of the types of Dragon Ball games that is impossible to play outside of Japan. On Sunday I was literally proven wrong. I'm EXTREMELY excited for the public release so we can experience the "lost Budokai Tenkaichi" game that the West never got the chance to play. Thank you so much for your work, excited for updates and the release!

This is honestly very, very cool, very appreciated that it's going through all of this, especially for games that were close to become lost media for the west (Zenkai Battle)
The only things (if possible) that would be cool to have is saving progress in things like Zenkai Battle and LAN battle.

Is there any possibility to emulate Gundam EXVS MaxiBoost and MaxiBoost ON btw?

Yes, a really GREAT work, much appreciated, you make dreams come true :thumbsup:

In Taiko no Tatsujin 無印(2011), I get an IO error (2-4 BACKUP MEMORY ERROR 2). Can this be fixed? Please contact [Akari hoshizaki#3828] on Discord.

Attachments

• SCEEXE000_screenshot.png
    SCEEXE000_screenshot.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 84
Could you let us know if there is any further progress or news?

Hey guys. I'm posting on behalf of @Franco23444

Basically what happened is that someone (possibly on the development team or the testers of the 357 emulation?) posted a leak on emuline of one of the 357 game dumps. As you can see in the attachments, it's Deadstorm Pirates.

Because of this, @Franco23444 has been banned on Emuline, and the topic of Namco System 357 emulation on that forum has been closed. It lead to believe that Franco himself posted these leaks, which is NOT the case. Someone used his name to release these dumps, and they were using an old build, not the latest version of rpcs3.

He has informed me not to use the old fork of rpcs3 as the leak executable has malware. Going forward, Franco and the rest of the 357 emulation development team will release the updated version when they have a solid plan in place.

Everyone on that team deserves the highest amount of support. We didn't have to ask for this emulation to be a reality, but there are wonderful people on that team that are doing everything they can to make playing 357/369 games a lot easier.

Please spread the word out about @Franco23444 if we are to see the 357 emulation project going forward.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95

Attachments

• SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_02_05_13_25_15.jpg
    SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_02_05_13_25_15.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 128
  • SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_02_05_13_25_23.jpg
    SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_02_05_13_25_23.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 104
  • SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_02_05_13_25_32.jpg
    SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_02_05_13_25_32.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 107
leaked on Emuline, The wrong leaker suspected.....Is this here a kindergarten? Come on Guys this plugin is based on a public Emulator and not something secret
and valuable like the holy grail.
However, I think it's completely okay that the community gets now a demo fork on your good work, instead of just pictures. Keep up that great job, your project looks promising!
I'm looking forward to the final result, if u have a kind of Patreon support site, let me know, I would support it.

Last edited:
leaked on Emuline, The wrong leaker suspected...Is this here a Kindergarden? Come on Guys this work is based on a public Emulator and not something secret
However, I think it's good that the community now also gets an interim report on your good work, instead of just pictures. Keep up the good work, your project looks promising, I'm looking forward to the final result.
This is not an emulator that has been released to the public yet, so you are wrong in that statement.

The emulator is still in it's early stages of development, and will be released once it has been tested thoroughly. Please be a little bit more respectful to the team who are working on this. They didn't have to ask for anything in return, and that speaks volumes as to how generous they are.

Thank you.

leaked on Emuline, The wrong leaker suspected...Is this here a Kindergarden? Come on Guys this work is based on a public Emulator and not something secret
However, I think it's good that the community now also gets an interim report on your good work, instead of just pictures. Keep up the good work, your project looks promising, I'm looking forward to the final result.
FYI, System 357 and 369 units are becoming more expensive, and rarer to come by, as well as the games that come with the system.

So the fact that some people are working on an emulator for these systems will allow us to play these games without having to spend a single penny really does show how dedicated and kind they are. Think about that before you consider these systems to be not that valuable.

Looks like Batman had another account here using the nick segafan1985 and he also goes in other places as alepo#3654 and tötö#0905

Last edited:
Great news, I really feared, that the project is lost. Keep on doing your great work guys and take your times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back