What's new
For Sale

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
Hey everybody! :)

Im currently working on the logistics of offering these kits to the community. Iv been asked about these a lot in the past. I have made a few in the past that myself and other friends have used, but wanted to make a cohesive "kit" for the community to have access to. Im sending out one of these to a community member today to check compatibility etc.:thumbup:

The purpose is to adapt the wiring on a stock Konami Windy tube / yoke to fit a Nanao MS9. I.e. To make it so that you can easily replace a unrepairable Toshiba PB6643 with a Nanao MS9-29.

The kit includes:

[astrocity]1x Horizontal Yoke adapter
[astrocity]1x Degauss Adapter
[astrocity]1x Neckboard Ground Extender

[astrocity]1x Remote Board Adapter Plate (This allows for you to mount your Nanao remote board in the control panel area where the Toshiba remote originally was mounted)

This thread will serve as a interest check so I can see how many parts I need to initially acquire. If you have interest in one of these, please let me know by posting below and stating how many you want.

Cost will be based directly upon my material costs and how much we buy, and I will know EXACT numbers after I gauge interest. Im hoping to keep the price at $20/per kit but that requires me to make a minimum purchase to keep overhead low. :thumbsup:

Please feel free to respond with any questions you may have, and Ill do my best to respond in a timely manner. Thanks @Kidkaos for inspiring me to make this happen. Ill be attaching some pics later. <3

Interested Parties:

@TritonDrew 2 units
@thegreathopper 1 unit
@8bitforlife 1 unit

Last edited:
Back