What's new
That is fantastic!!!!! I am super jealous that you have a 4 wangan setup btw! :)

SOOOOO awesome! I have 1, and would love to pick up a second some day, to be able to do head to head racing.

Hello everyone,
I own World Club Champion Football WCCF from Sega. It is based on a central server which transmits the game to the 4 satellites (one NAOMI 2 each) via network/NetDIMM. Each satellite also has a SAXA HW 210 IC card reader, which is connected to NAOMI 2 via CN8. An IC card is also required, on which the number of games, team name, kit colours and a few statistics are stored.

Questions on my part:
What kind of IC card is this? Is this a known standard (such as Mifare Classic 1k cards) or is it a proprietary protocol? If it was Mifare Classic 1k, then the (password-protected) cards could be copied, right?
Is it possible to emulate this card reader/IC card?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
pretty cool. isn't WMMT and MK uses same reader ?
about F-Zero - I guess the problems exists because you use simple hardcoded replies instead of real emulation. (also the reason why WMMT and MK needs different that way made scripts - results is different on different contexts)

in meanwhile I've finished RE/emulation of Saxa HW210 RFID card reader, mainly for NAOMI Dragon Treasure 2/3 and WCCF games. but it also was used in number of Lindbergh games (Virtua Tennis 3, Ghost Squad, etc). let me know if you interested to know details.
Hi MetalliC,
would be very interested in the HW210 emulator as I have WCCF with 4 satellites. Would be fantastic if we could exchange ideas and I could test the emulator.
Thanks a lot!

Back