What's new
Thanks - the website on a mobile is better.... obviously - maybe I will switch to the LCD module.

bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg

I currently have a pi3b and a 16x2 screen and it's been working fine whenever I've used it.

But I just ordered the OpenJVS hat and would like to use the software emulated card reader functionality in the future. Do I need to upgrade to a pi 4, and if so, which model would you recommend? 4b 2gb, 4gb or 8gb?

Also installed the new version. Really nice menu to choose existing save cards from. But even if chosen still not able to use them within game (tried Mario Kart 2). Still thinking it's related to my cable or maybe Triforce 1.

Thanks a lot for your effort put into. I really love the Wipi Netbooter and how easy it works. Especially the option to use the same Raspberry for different systems and control it through one Tablet connected by Wifi. Currently having 2 Triforce 1 boards connected but thinking about to add 3 Naomis to, instead of current PiForce.

Was the "loading"-bar removed or did I just go blind on the part of my eye? I really liked it and it was very accurate too..?

It should be there and working - at least it was for me earlier today - you've got me worried now!

Edit: tested and working OK :)

Last edited:
I had the laoding bar when testing v6 today.

Strangely enough - I don't get the loading bar... after I say "launch game" the screen just stays there until the game is loaded and the system resets and then I see "100% loaded" flash for a few seconds.

Matt

Are you both using Apple devices? working fine in desktop and mobile Chrome

Same here. Worked on previous version for sure. It looks like the page reloads for that amount of time instead (really thin blue line at top of page left to right)..

It now streams the percentage from a file, not sure why it's not being displayed as it's really basic JavaScript. I'll test with my wife's iPhone and see what needs to be changed to make it compatible.

Tested and it's Safari not streaming the php output, I'll have to rethink it or put it back to the old method for IOS devices

Back