What's new
Every time i have bought a chassis it would come with its rgb and vga (if applicable) connector. These 2 did not and was not mentioned. As well as the power cable direct from the chassis. Hope this pictures clarify it.
But i really didnt want this to be such a huge deal.
You don’t want it be a huge deal so you make a negative feedback thread based on your lack of experience and false expectations?

Maybe you should take down the thread or change the title. He sent you the VGA cord and you never asked if the chassis came with AC or RGBSGr

The RGB cable is part of the JAMMA harness of the cab not the chassis. If you had a severed RGB connector on your recent purchase you’re lucky, but it’s not to be expected.

Your white gloved attitude is unwarranted.

Of the 15 or so chassis I have purchased less than 5% have had a severed RGB connectors attached.

If you want to “not make waves” learn a lesson here and stop putting people on blast for items they don’t owe you in the first place..

I wasn't going to comment on this, but screw it.

I purchased an MS9-29 autoswitch chassis from ArcSys101 back in August 2021. It was advertised as working and complete, it arrived packed poorly and with a sync issue. It was shipped inside a DHL bubble envelope in a box. That's it.

As for the sync issue, the picture wouldn't sync properly no matter how I adjusted the H.Hold--I could get the picture to stop scrolling but it resulted in a doubled image. I shelved it for almost a year, but when I finally got time to work on it I was able to fix it by reflowing the solder on the RGBSg connector at the neckboard and mainboard, as well as cleaning the connector/pins where it plugs in on the neckboard. I want to be clear: no amount of fiddling with the cable fixed the issue so I doubt it occurred due to shipping. I find it highly suspect that it was working prior to shipping, and it's my own fault for not asking for pics of it in use.

When I originally reached out to ArcSys, they offered zero help and did nothing to make the situation right. They also asked me to send them additional money to cover paypal fees, even though they never specified to use F&F.

Anyway, take this information as you will. Can't comment on whether a game PCB would arrive fine, but I can't recommend purchasing monitor chassis from them.

I wasn't going to comment on this, but screw it.

I purchased an MS9-29 autoswitch chassis from ArcSys101 back in August 2021. It was advertised as working and complete, it arrived packed poorly and with a sync issue. It was shipped inside a DHL bubble envelope in a box. That's it.

As for the sync issue, the picture wouldn't sync properly no matter how I adjusted the H.Hold--I could get the picture to stop scrolling but it resulted in a doubled image. I shelved it for almost a year, but when I finally got time to work on it I was able to fix it by reflowing the solder on the RGBSg connector at the neckboard and mainboard, as well as cleaning the connector/pins where it plugs in on the neckboard. I want to be clear: no amount of fiddling with the cable fixed the issue so I doubt it occurred due to shipping. I find it highly suspect that it was working prior to shipping, and it's my own fault for not asking for pics of it in use.

When I originally reached out to ArcSys, they offered zero help and did nothing to make the situation right. They also asked me to send them additional money to cover paypal fees, even though they never specified to use F&F.

Anyway, take this information as you will. Can't comment on whether a game PCB would arrive fine, but I can't recommend purchasing monitor chassis from them.
Look like it was my first chassis sold to you , I can make things right I can sens you a free chassis now if you can cover the shipping cost

Thanks

To all

I have 5 chassis left and I can sell it around $150 and send all video and pictures that is working to make amend in this fault.

Since my supplier has stop selling his stuff because death in member of his family I take all of his last chassis as help to him to recover losses

And I can send a 8pcs yoke of who might need to consign it too so money or sales can be put in situation like charity or projects to be fulfilled and funded

If this ok Admins/Friends

Thanks

You've had a very atypical experience. Those are parts of the cabinet wiring.
The rgb 6 pin connector and VGA to the chassis is not part of the wiring, its part of the chassis. I have always kept that together when I have sold several chassis before. Tell me how that is part of the wiring??

Attachments

• 20230330_191149_HDR.jpg
    20230330_191149_HDR.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 65
The rgb 6 pin connector and VGA to the chassis is not part of the wiring, its part of the chassis. I have always kept that together when I have sold several chassis before. Tell me how that is part of the wiring??
whenever i see gutted candys with no monitors, the rgb cables always stay in the cabs themselves

just my personal experience and i'm sure many others share the same.

Damn I just bought a Mvsc2 cart from him. Hope it arrives packed well and working.
Package arrived working and well packed. Positive feedback left.

Only gripe is I wasn't told I'd be sent a Japanese copy of marvel vs capcom 2...but it'll do.

Hey, i will leave my feedback for @ArcSys101 as i bought I/O + JVS / 5DR + DVD - from him in July i believe
Packed well with bubble wrap + antistatic foam, bought from him two times and everything was excellent.
my feedback is positive, the only con is that theres no way for cheaper ship in his country DHL/FedEx is the only way but hey, atleast its coming to other side of globe in less than 5days!

I have to slightly disagree on that statement and agree with rewrite a bit more. While I would say yes the wiring connector is something I would and most people would assume comes with a used chassis I wouldnt wisely assume it to be coming with the chassis sight unseen especially if its missing the chassis mounting plate which can be more common than you think .

The only reason for this is because those connectors and thus their wiring are generally panel mounted to a metal mounting plate with VGA etc. Some of those plates are specific to cabinets or frames and their connectors are sometimes also specific to certain cabinets. So sometimes that stuff gets disconnected from the rest of the chassis PCB. Especially if it was pulled at one point to be replaced with another working chassis and then fixed later etc etc.

Back