What's new

Legend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Takes a lot for me to leave Negative feedback for someone and usually when the experience is not good just dont bother to leave any. Given that this person has a grandmaster tag on here is even worse.
Bought 2 toshiba chassis off of this guy and to start off the packing was horrible and 1 chassis came damaged. He also didnt mention that they did not come with its vga connector wich he did later supply for both. Then i knowticed they were also missing the power cable and rgb connector wich i also notified to him later on and was just told by him that's just how they are and would not supply that. So im left looking for those power connector for each of them and cant even use them. Was willing to pay for those if he could source them but now im left ignored.
So were missing, VGA conector, rgb connector and power cable wich was not mentoned in the post.

If anyone knows where i could find or source these cables would really aprecciate it. Thanks.

I don't know that I've ever bought a chassis that came with the rgb or power connector.

The little vga breakout thing is definitely an oversight, but the rest of that is part of the cabinet, not the chassis and I'm a little confused why you'd think it would be included.

Or am I missing something here and you're talking about something else?

I’ve blacklisted Arksys101 ever since he tried to fleece me for an extra $50 for shipping after we agreed on a shipped price and I had paid him. This was a couple years ago. Then he tried to get me to pay for “fees and exchange rate” on the returned money.
I got my money back and never dealt with him again.
The guy is not trustworthy.

Damn I just bought a Mvsc2 cart from him. Hope it arrives packed well and working.
I will send you a test video before sending and packed Kidkaos

Attachments

• IMG_20230424_112317_334.jpg
    IMG_20230424_112317_334.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 109
Takes a lot for me to leave Negative feedback for someone and usually when the experience is not good just dont bother to leave any. Given that this person has a grandmaster tag on here is even worse.
Bought 2 toshiba chassis off of this guy and to start off the packing was horrible and 1 chassis came damaged. He also didnt mention that they did not come with its vga connector wich he did later supply for both. Then i knowticed they were also missing the power cable and rgb connector wich i also notified to him later on and was just told by him that's just how they are and would not supply that. So im left looking for those power connector for each of them and cant even use them. Was willing to pay for those if he could source them but now im left ignored.
So were missing, VGA conector, rgb connector and power cable wich was not mentoned in the post.

If anyone knows where i could find or source these cables would really aprecciate it. Thanks.
Hello as I was selling chassis is not a complete set as we talked to me to be more specific in my stuff selling in the future

Chassis and remote board only

Some of sold chassis has no vga connectors that has been given to me of my supplier

And I thought it is a replacement chassis for you to use on a cabinet with a broken chassis

My supplier resign at his work and chassis of Toshiba is last batch and selling them as you said is incomplete

Only new chassis is complete when purchasing and I just sold a incomplete as said in my post a Chassis and remote board only

And about the shipping, DHL picking up my stuff and they repacked them , that's why I ask if you received it in a good box packing. It has a protective foam double layer and with pressure film too to avoid damage , some of the DHL is throwing stuff in their facility and the fault in damage id Courier

If someone can source a cable for Legend please help him/us to get this issue solve , I sell chassis with test videos and ocular pictures before sending them.

Thanks AP

I am as confused as @rewrite about what power cable is missing. When I think about buying a replacement chassis I expect a neck board and a chassis, and the wiring between them. And the anode cap. The remote board is a nice win but would be listed separately. Mental image is a bit fuzzy though, is there a photo somewhere of this chassis and the cable that’s missing?

I am as confused as @rewrite about what power cable is missing. When I think about buying a replacement chassis I expect a neck board and a chassis, and the wiring between them. And the anode cap. The remote board is a nice win but would be listed separately. Mental image is a bit fuzzy though, is there a photo somewhere of this chassis and the cable that’s missing?
I sold him a Toshiba chassis with neck board yes and a remote of the chassis, and he later told me the vga board is missing so I send it again.

Maybe then we could all use a photo of what parts are still claimed to be missing
I think he is asking a power cable molex and the degaussing coil and the rgb connectors

But as I send him is a chassis and neck board remote board and the vga mini board

I don't sell a complete chassis Ekorz only the chassis , neck board and the remote as a Replacement on who already wants it to their existing cabs

I think he is asking a power cable molex and the degaussing coil and the rgb connectors
I don't know anyone that would ever expect that to be part of a chassis sold to them.

some of the DHL is throwing stuff in their facility and the fault in damage id Courier
I disagree here. You should always be try to be packing well enough you can drop it down a flight of stairs with no harm. Because carriers will always treat it worse than that.

If you're letting DHL pack your items and they're showing up badly packed, start doing it yourself.

I don't know anyone that would ever expect that to be part of a chassis sold to them.

I disagree here. You should always be try to be packing well enough you can drop it down a flight of stairs with no harm. Because carriers will always treat it worse than that.

If you're letting DHL pack your items and they're showing up badly packed, start doing it yourself.
It's dual box my box and a dhl box with the same bubble plastic Rewrite

I purchased 6+ Toshiba chassis from @ArcSys101 as "Tested and working"

I sold one of them to @neSneSgB and he stated that 31k does not work.

When I contacted @ArcSys101 to resolve things, he asked that I do not return the item to him because it was "ok".

@Darksoft is it ok ,if tony got a chassis from me , send it with working video and months past then he sold it to other new or non AP member at a moment and the chassis .he sold emerge some problems is it still my responsibility?

I sold the chassis in bargain price to tony and all chassis as stated as is no warranty , because of proof of working chassis received and he didn't test it right away , and he quit and sell his stuff and to resolve pass the obligation to me

Can you please weight this out admins and friends

Thanks

I purchased 6 chassis from you, all "tested and working". They sat in boxes and I re-sold one of them to a member here.

The prices you charged are the going rate for these items.

You stated "no warranty" after I had already purchases 4 chassis from you.

@ArcSys101 I do not have a problem with you. We can let the community decide and I will be ok either way with the outcome.

Last edited:
I purchased 6 chassis from you, all "tested and working". They sat in boxes and I re-sold one of them to a member here.

The prices you charged are the going rate for these items.

You stated "no warranty" after I had already purchases 4 chassis from you.

@ArcSys101 I do not have a problem with you. We can let the community decide and I will be ok either way with the outcome.
You already send a dispute and my account is already negative and why $330 although you got it like $300 each

Hope this case will resolve here

Back