What's new
作为序言,我了解 @YATON 的运作方式以及他的业绩记录。我理解我从他那里订购的风险。

话虽如此,这是我最近的经历。从他那里买了一些 Vewlix 零件;更大的东西,比如门,整个控制面板。因此,对于我来说,只需购买一个 Cewlix 并将它们一起装箱,基本上就不会更贵了。制作时间长,很好。长期安排运输,罚款。我很有耐心,了解演出。大约2个月前,我被告知集装箱被海关扣押,货物全部丢失,我应该得到2,300美元的退款(总成本为2,314.99美元)。现在2个月没有回复,消息未读。

同样,我知道我在这个订单中所承担的声誉和风险,但这并不能否定我必须给出的关于体验的负面反馈。由于他没有回复直接消息,因此我留下此反馈以希望得到解决。

To preface, I understand how @YATON operates, as well as his track record. I understand the risks I took ordering from him.

With that said, here's my recent experience. Bought some Vewlix parts from him; larger stuff like doors, entire control panels. As such, it was basically no more expensive for me to ship to just buy a Cewlix and crate it all together. Long production time on that, fine. Long period to arrange shipping, fine. I'm very patient, understand the gig an all. About 2 months ago, I was notified that the container was seized by customs and all goods lost, that I should get a refund of $2,300 (total cost was $2,314.99). There has now been no response for 2 months, messages unread.

Again, I know the reputation and risk I took in this order, but that doesn't negate the negative feedback I have to give about the experience. Since he is not responding to direct messages, I am leaving this feedback in hope of resolution.
To preface, I understand how @YATON operates, as well as his track record. I understand the risks I took ordering from him.

With that said, here's my recent experience. Bought some Vewlix parts from him; larger stuff like doors, entire control panels. As such, it was basically no more expensive for me to ship to just buy a Cewlix and crate it all together. Long production time on that, fine. Long period to arrange shipping, fine. I'm very patient, understand the gig an all. About 2 months ago, I was notified that the container was seized by customs and all goods lost, that I should get a refund of $2,300 (total cost was $2,314.99). There has now been no response for 2 months, messages unread.

Again, I know the reputation and risk I took in this order, but that doesn't negate the negative feedback I have to give about the experience. Since he is not responding to direct messages, I am leaving this feedback in hope of resolution.
Hi. David. I respond to your feedback, the reason I didn't read your facebook is because I'm on a business trip, it's illegal to use vpn in China, in hotels or other places. I can access facebook when I go back to my office. ( vpn applied) .about 2-3 days i will back. let you about refund message . This forum is available. Not blocked by the china government. about your cab w/parts. yes. got shiper info confiscated of a container in usa customs. . (inside my 3 cabs).total 17 cabs to usa. other 14 cabs some buyer got and most on the land way. I want to be fair. Your business is clearly not in conflict with mine. So I totally understand your feedback article. I do arcade business 33 years ago. in online sales also 20 years . sold about 200k parts and 1k cabs.Understand the importance of credit. some buy don't like me i also know. Because of business conflicts. For example, someone said NNC. . i never for sale NNC to foreign. Because NNC sells at a higher price in China than abroad. thanks. james

Hi. David. I respond to your feedback, the reason I didn't read your facebook is because I'm on a business trip, it's illegal to use vpn in China, in hotels or other places. I can access facebook when I go back to my office. ( vpn applied) .about 2-3 days i will back. let you about refund message . This forum is available. Not blocked by the china government. about your cab w/parts. yes. got shiper info confiscated of a container in usa customs. . (inside my 3 cabs).total 17 cabs to usa. other 14 cabs some buyer got and most on the land way. I want to be fair. Your business is clearly not in conflict with mine. So I totally understand your feedback article. I do arcade business 33 years ago. in online sales also 20 years . sold about 200k parts and 1k cabs.Understand the importance of credit. some buy don't like me i also know. Because of business conflicts. For example, someone said NNC. . i never for sale NNC to foreign. Because NNC sells at a higher price in China than abroad. thanks. james
Understood. I only came here because 2 months is a very long time. Usually a few weeks I understand.

I’d also like to point out, my goal here isn’t to get anyone banned or anything like that, it’s to share the experience and seek resolution. That was the goal with KC too; we wanted accountability and better communication of what he does from him. He wasn’t willing to do that. I’ve said it time and again, I don’t want KC gone, I want him accountable. Losing what he provides only puts more pressure on the few of us left doing this. Same goes for Yaton. Bad options are still options, as long as people know what they are in for. Without that, I’d be buried.

Not everyone bringing up negatives about their peers is vindictive or out for only self-gain. I’m just looking for amicable resolution, and others here apparently are as well.

Can you also answer me?

1660434175945.png

I have been asking for my 1k refund since May now. I sent you a few messages on Facebook with info on the Alipay account you can send that refund to but no reply from you. Please send refund.
This Junior Gomez.

Thanks.

I'm in the middle of trying to resolve a issue with Yaton as well. He is responsive so far.

I advise all to NOT use PayPal with Yaton at this time.

NOT use PayPal? Wouldn't using PayPal give you better buyer protection in this scenario compared to the average credit card?

Regarding the customs seizures, I think Yaton posted about it on FB, saying it's related to increasing enforcement of customs laws surrounding import of used electronics from China. I am not an expert on import/export law and I'm far too lazy to research it, but there you go.

Yeah kind of agree in this case. I have no recourse for things like a wire transfer.

PayPal will not protect you in all cases.

Yaton's Paypal account is closed, force closed by PayPal presumably because of some sort of violation on his part. And it's international, which gives PayPal all sorts of excuses to not uphold "buyer protection". PayPal has NOT been able to get me a refund, so I'm trying to work it out with Yaton directly, again.

I WISH I used a credit card. With a credit card I could do a chargeback.

All these negative feedback posts is a reminder - trust is everything in this community. And it's really sad when someone can't resolve something (even with a simple refund!) and that trust has to be broken, publicly.

Yaton was good for cheap MVS carts in the early 00's but today I wouldn't even bother. His shit is filthy as all hell.
Pretty much this. Even then, they came in questionable boxes. (feminine product boxes) but somehow arrived in one piece and as advertised.

I've bought a lot from Yaton over 18 years and feel its declined greatly with descriptions, pictures for parts, and shipping. You truly are rolling the dice nowadays, even being as cautious as possible.

One thing I will never buy from him is cabs, period. Too many ppl even knowing the risks getting less than they asked for.

NOT use PayPal? Wouldn't using PayPal give you better buyer protection in this scenario compared to the average credit card?
It's kinda the opposite, your credit card company is far more likely to have your back. In any situation though, funding paypal with a credit card (not bank) yields good protection, because if you lose the PayPal dispute you can start a chargeback.

The only large country with strict regulations against importing used stuff like this is Brazil. The US is definitely not going to just destroy your container of old arcade machines as stated in that facebook post, it's not contraband.

I've read in some credit card agreements that buyer protection/chargebacks may only apply for "local purchases", which seems a bit odd to me and why I generally prefer to do PP (preferably via credit card). That way, you have two layers of protection like skate said: you can dispute with PP, and failing that, initiate a chargeback with the credit card company.

I know that some credit cards (e.g. Chase Sapphire, AMEX Platinum) will pretty much get your back all the time. Something to consider in the future.

I've read in some credit card agreements that buyer protection/chargebacks may only apply for "local purchases", which seems a bit odd to me and why I generally prefer to do PP (preferably via credit card). That way, you have two layers of protection like skate said: you can dispute with PP, and failing that, initiate a chargeback with the credit card company.

I know that some credit cards (e.g. Chase Sapphire, AMEX Platinum) will pretty much get your back all the time. Something to consider in the future.
Chase is no joke. I have had them put the funds back on my account the same day I opened a dispute.

你也可以回答我吗?

1660434175945.png

自五月以来,我一直在要求我的 1k 退款。我在 Facebook 上向您发送了几条消息,其中包含您可以向其发送退款的支付宝帐户信息,但没有收到您的回复。请发送退款。
这个少年戈麦斯。

谢谢。
H i. tomorrow i will come back. will see you on facebook. thanks james

嘿戴夫,

很抱歉听到这件事。

我也在争论是等还是叫雅顿。几个月前我以 1k 的价格从他那里购买了 MVU4。他应该拿着它,直到他找到另一辆出租车让我一起运送它们以节省运输成本。他从来没有找到另一辆出租车,所以我让他运送 MVU4。他告诉我他没有了……所以我要求退款。他一直告诉我他不能使用Paypal,也不能电汇。大约一个月前我最后一次听到他的消息,他说他只能做支付宝。我不使用也无法获得支付宝帐户。这只是一个又一个的借口。

正如你所提到的,我还在 Facebook 上向他发送了直接消息,它们显示已发送但未阅读。他现在很少上...

我过去从他那里购买过零件和出租车,从来没有遇到过问题。我很惊讶他一直在回避我并且没有给我退款。我用贝宝付钱给他,但现在已经过了争议日期,所以......我不再和他打交道了。对于任何与他打交道的人,公平的警告——他迟早会从你那里偷东西。不知道还能叫什么......
please let guys. i refund your 1000usd.

I had both good and bad experiences with Yaton.
Good : I ordered some spare parts but some was missing. He sent me the missing parts very quick for free.
Bad : I ordered an Astro from him. It came with a large and deep crack on the shell. He didn't wanted to considerate.

Back