What's new
I tried on both Facebook and his site. He seen my message on Facebook. He chose not to reply.
This is really embarrassing for a trader. So I have lost 120$, and this man is a thief? What's the meaning of this new behavior? I though this man was serious

Last edited:
Also, goods purchased on his behalf (140 Eur).
(part) a small item, two months and I have nothing..
I also lost money and the goods are sold on his side.
Those who received something from him were lucky.

Also, goods purchased on his behalf (140 Eur).
(part) a small item, two months and I have nothing..
I also lost money and the goods are sold on his side.
Those who received something from him were lucky.
If my items arrive...IF...I hope they work, but in my opinion...seeing all of this stuff around him, makes me not buying anything from him again.

The user who bought him a candy door and refund it to him, and increased the price when relisting it....This man had good fame years ago, this change is very shocking.

Is the user YATON here actually YATON? I have purchased stuff from Yaton under another username here several times without issues. Quite expensive stuff. This was before there was a YATON user here.

If my items arrive...IF...I hope they work, but in my opinion...seeing all of this stuff around him, makes me not buying anything from him again.

The user who bought him a candy door and refund it to him, and increased the price when relisting it....This man had good fame years ago, this change is very shocking.
I made a mistake, I should have bought the goods somewhere else, I had a choice...
I've come to terms with it, the holidays are coming, so it's stopped bothering me. I keep asking him to send it..
On his business page, it says (spic's support), they're probably joking..

Is the user YATON here actually YATON? I have purchased stuff from Yaton under another username here several times without issues. Quite expensive stuff. This was before there was a YATON user here.
I think he made his user here for the bad feedback was falling to him

I made a mistake, I should have bought the goods somewhere else, I had a choice...
I've come to terms with it, the holidays are coming, so it's stopped bothering me. I keep asking him to send it..
On his business page, it says (spic's support), they're probably joking..
I don't know what to think, really.

No I'm saying the YATON user is newer, the other user is older. And it's the newer user that has all the negative feedback.
The negative feedback is not exclusive to this site. He's not following through on sales from facebook, forums, ebay, even his own website. So it is in fact yaton who is screwing people over, not just an account here named after him.

You should really state the name of this other user so people don't get taken advantage of by that username as well.

The negative feedback is not exclusive to this site. He's not following through on sales from facebook, forums, ebay, even his own website. So it is in fact yaton who is screwing people over, not just an account here named after him.

You should really state the name of this other user so people don't get taken advantage of by that username as well.
Sure, wasn’t sure I should but LinkArcade

I just received a box full of Aero City locks after a month of waiting.

They’re pretty dusty I’ll have to take inventory as he combined my orders.

I’m feeling optimistic that they arrived though

I just received a box full of Aero City locks after a month of waiting.

They’re pretty dusty I’ll have to take inventory as he combined my orders.

I’m feeling optimistic that they arrived though
Locks took me two months through Facebook buy, but they do show up

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but it's for the same thing we talked back on december. After 3 months of waiting, no responses at all, my order from yaton has arrived. This afternoon I'm going to test them, but this is really a bad procedure of working.

UPDATE: they both work, but sincerely this trade has given me a bitter taste

Attachments

• PXL_20230208_121130587.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230208_121130587.MP.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Back