What's new
So has this douche bag been banned? Or does he still have access because he's definitely reading all this and harassing members or maybe he's using his top secret aliases (OscarXL).....or maybe someone on here is showing him?? 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420-131205_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420-131205_Chrome.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 183
Take a peek at "Why does ReplicaX hate me" as well. Excellent read into the madness of another no-longer-with-us member.

And the Aerofighters 3 AES debacle thread is also an immensely good read.
Excuse me kind sir! It's "Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?"
I'm glad @ItsBobDudes got his money back and hoping the same for @Dekken and anyone else out there. Can't stand good ppl getting taken advantage of.

Excuse me kind sir! It's "Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?"
I'm glad @ItsBobDudes got his money back and hoping the same for @Dekken and anyone else out there. Can't stand good ppl getting taken advantage of.
Nothing makes me laugh quite like how much whining he did in that thread and then tried to make himself come across as some badass everywhere else.

So has this douche bag been banned? Or does he still have access because he's definitely reading all this and harassing members or maybe he's using his top secret aliases (OscarXL).....or maybe someone on here is showing him?? 🤔
" I don't need fake friends! Good bye " Omar Hernandez 2023

This is basically his legacy, it will be immortalised as a meme

OK I was encouraged by somebody here to post my experience with Arcade Game. My dealings with him have been 50/50. Some good and some bad

2014 - I got into the Arcade hobby and hired Arcade Game to fix like 10 Arcades for me. Everything went smooth and he did a good job. Dude is super knowledgeable on fixing machines and knows a lot of people in the scene. He basically got me any part or cabinet I needed.

2015 - I had a nice Virtua Cop 2 arcade machine for sale. AG tells me he knows somebody that will buy it for $250, so he takes it from me and tells me he will get me the cash in a few days. I trusted him to take it to the buyer and get the money for me on my behalf. A few weeks after he took my V.C & asked to borrow $100 Cash (Being a dumb ass I let him borrow $100, it was for an "emergency"... Supposedly) so now he owed me $350. Whenever I asked for updates, he would always say "Soon... I'll pay you soon". What angered me is when I went to AG's house, he had a bunch of new toys (Another Capcom Mini Cute, Lots of new PCB's etc.) Basically, he used my money to buy more stuff. He did eventually pay me after a few months.

2016 - Hired AG to build me and restore 3 Arcade Games (MK 1 Thru 3) He told me could get the games easily, so I paid him in FULL for all 3 Games. I even supplied Artwork, Lexan, Buttons. ETC. 2 years passed and I got was a MK1 Machine. A Halfway Incomplete MK2 and no MK3 Cab. I went on Craigslist myself to buy MK3 and bought all the missing parts for MK2. He over promised and under delivered. I guess I messed up by paying him in full. I did forgive him eventually.

I haven't seen him since around 2019 . When I saw ItsBobDudes thread & Dekken's I wasn't surprised! All this was posted on Neo Geo forums years ago and I do have screenshots if anyone thinks I'm BS'ing.

Attachments

• 81334187_1194226957445796_8424105062887849984_n.jpg
    81334187_1194226957445796_8424105062887849984_n.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 122
  • SB1.jpg
    SB1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 98
  • SB2.jpg
    SB2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 97
  • SB7.jpg
    SB7.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 98
  • SB8.jpg
    SB8.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 106
OK I was encouraged by somebody here to post my experience with Arcade Game. My dealings with him have been 50/50. Some good and some bad

2014 - I got into the Arcade hobby and hired Arcade Game to fix like 10 Arcades for me. Everything went smooth and he did a good job. Dude is super knowledgeable on fixing machines and knows a lot of people in the scene. He basically got me any part or cabinet I needed.

2015 - I had a nice Virtua Cop 2 arcade machine for sale. AG tells me he knows somebody that will buy it for $250, so he takes it from me and tells me he will get me the cash in a few days. I trusted him to take it to the buyer and get the money for me on my behalf. A few weeks after he took my V.C & asked to borrow $100 Cash (Being a dumb ass I let him borrow $100, it was for an "emergency"... Supposedly) so now he owed me $350. Whenever I asked for updates, he would always say "Soon... I'll pay you soon". What angered me is when I went to AG's house, he had a bunch of new toys (Another Capcom Mini Cute, Lots of new PCB's etc.) Basically, he used my money to buy more stuff. He did eventually pay me after a few months.

2016 - Hired AG to build me and restore 3 Arcade Games (MK 1 Thru 3) He told me could get the games easily, so I paid him in FULL for all 3 Games. I even supplied Artwork, Lexan, Buttons. ETC. 2 years passed and I got was a MK1 Machine. A Halfway Incomplete MK2 and no MK3 Cab. I went on Craigslist myself to buy MK3 and bought all the missing parts for MK2. He over promised and under delivered. I guess I messed up by paying him in full. I did forgive him eventually.

I haven't seen him since around 2019 . When I saw ItsBobDudes thread & Dekken's I wasn't surprised! All this was posted on Neo Geo forums years ago and I do have screenshots if anyone thinks I'm BS'ing.
@Darksoft can he please post these? For future evidence/proof that Omar has been a scammer all his years in this hobby?

"No homo shit"..... goes to show what a fuckwit it is right there.

There's so much to share about this tool bag but I'm conflicted if I should share without Darksofts blessing which I'm very hesitant to do, but I do feel like it's important to show that Omar has been up to these shenanigans since at least 2012 and has not held a real job since 2005 or so. He's been living off flipping and games and ripping people off. It's always the same "don't worry I pay you, I take care of you" or "please don't rush me, I pay you soon, I sell all these cabs but will pay you/give you your cab/parts/repairs/etc WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT.

I just found out that a established catering business in L.A uses his home address so if someone wants to recover losses he has assets to go after, just saying.

There's so much to share about this tool bag but I'm conflicted if I should share without Darksofts blessing which I'm very hesitant to do, but I do feel like it's important to show that Omar has been up to these shenanigans since at least 2012 and has not held a real job since 2005 or so. He's been living off flipping and games and ripping people off. It's always the same "don't worry I pay you, I take care of you" or "please don't rush me, I pay you soon, I sell all these cabs but will pay you/give you your cab/parts/repairs/etc WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT.

I just found out that a established catering business in L.A uses his home address so if someone wants to recover losses he has assets to go after, just saying.
Oh man, please make sure to share the whole food stamps for arcade games trading saga. I've never gotten the full story on that one, but heard bits of it from a handful of different people over the years.
This is excellent info.

This is why we need a laugh emoji 🤣

All hail the candy cab King!
This is a tough one. I’ve seen how other forums have used this to laugh together.

I’ve also seen it as a troll and bully card to laugh AT people.

I would like to see it but there’s no way to control the abuse of it..

This is a tough one. I’ve seen how other forums have used this to laugh together.

I’ve also seen it as a troll and bully card to laugh AT people.

I would like to see it but there’s no way to control the abuse of it..
Yeah I've thought that too, and maybe it's why it's not implemented, but a laugh button isn't preventing you actually post an emoticon, or bullying words either. I would like to see it here, I would like to believe we can be a fun community and mature people that don't do harm on purpose.

Back