What's new

Nekoma

Student
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My name is Pierre, i'm from France. I am a big video game fan since i was a kid, reading magazins, playing Nes games at my friend's house.

Always had consoles and gaming PC since then, but in 2008, i felt like i was missing something.... Sure, i was having a lot of fun with my Xbox360, but i couldn't get over the need to go back to my 8/16/32bits games and i started to collect retro games i loved (or never got to play back in teh days).

After a couple years, i kind of evolved from that point and started to grow an interest in arcade games. Sure i played some of those as a kid, but there wasn't much arcade places where i used to live, so, beside Street Fighters 2 and Final Fight, there wasn't much i really enjoyed then (around 1990 to 1994). I got the feeling that arcade games was the real deal, and decided to get me my first cabinet.

It was in 2012, and it was a nice Sega Blast City. It took me a long time to start enjoying it, because i wasn't able to store it at my place. (dumb, isn't it?) But when i was able to put it in the right place, and start playing with it, i bought a CPS3 SF3.3 for it. (my favorite game). Then tought that i could not play TATE shmups with it easily. So i got me a chopped Naomi with Naomi Netbooted motherboard. Then a New Net City, so i could enjoy all the YOKO games from the Naomi. (no need to turn that huge monitor)
I also have a couple of old cabs that need a lot of work, but now, i feel like my Setup is complete. I wouldn't mind getting me a nice New Astro City, but i feel like i can play anything that i want now.

Now, i want to test as many games as i can!

Thats is why i came here! I want to learn more about all those systems and games. I guess i can't buy them all, but i can try to enjoy them all! :D

Welcome! Since you have a CPS3, get Darksoft's superbios and your security cart flashed/upgraded by Mitsurugi. You cant go wrong with any of their products and services.

Welcome! Since you have a CPS3, get Darksoft's superbios and your security cart flashed/upgraded by Mitsurugi. You cant go wrong with any of their products and services.
Yeah, i heard Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a cool game.

Where do i get in line?

Back