What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
we're still 1st batch mate. When 1st batch is over I'll be able to give a date on the 2nd.

In case you haven't heard, the 1st batch has been increased to 200 units. Only 40 units left.

If you haven't ordered yet, this is the right time. DON'T MISS IT!!

Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!
Awesome, I was #208 on that thread, so I hope I squeaked in under the wire. Just for clarification, is there a way to know if our pre-order will be processed in this first batch (e.g. will we be sent an invoice or confirmation email)? Also, are people limited to 1 unit per person this time around (I remember seeing some people in the interest thread wanting like 3 or 4 o_o )? Thanks again!

In case you haven't heard, the 1st batch has been increased to 200 units. Only 40 units left.

If you haven't ordered yet, this is the right time. DON'T MISS IT!!

Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!
Awesome, I was #208 on that thread, so I hope I squeaked in under the wire. Just for clarification, is there a way to know if our pre-order will be processed in this first batch (e.g. will we be sent an invoice or confirmation email)? Also, are people limited to 1 unit per person this time around (I remember seeing some people in the interest thread wanting like 3 or 4 o_o )? Thanks again!
I think we've given everyone enough time to purchase one. So long as there are units left, feel free to pick more.

and as I said....that order number you get is not only for neogeo it's a general one.

Thanks!

Any chance of a US seller? I don't mind shelling out the $$ but some others might.

The site says shipping 1/18. Does that mean they're going out beginning or end of month?

wonder if Luke Morse made it in to the first batch ?. Would love to see him do a Youtube video of him using it , if anyone has contact with him maybe let him know they are now able to be Pre-ordered.

Hi,

And for the AES version, when will the preorders begin? December, January?

Thanks.

I know im not as follower heavy as @lukemorse1 but i can totally run a stream demo of the Darksoft Multi as well. I'll more than likely be playing mainly windjammers , super dodgeball , and neo drift out on it lol..

also @lukemorse1 when i get to tokyo next year I wanna hit up an izakaya with you if possible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back