What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi running on the MVS/AES?

Not a chance.

NeoGeo: 68k CPU at approx 12mhz and a z80 for sound
Naomi: Hitachi SH-4 at 200mhz and an Arm7 for sound

If someone was planning on doing an emulator on the AES the hello world program would make it catch fire.

You sure it wasn't just a naomi mounted up in an AES case or something?

Naomi running on the MVS/AES?

Not a chance.

NeoGeo: 68k CPU at approx 12mhz and a z80 for sound
Naomi: Hitachi SH-4 at 200mhz and an Arm7 for sound

If someone was planning on doing an emulator on the AES the hello world program would make it catch fire.
@kruuth thank you for a good laugh on what was otherwise quite a boring day!

Sorry i apologyze it's my mistake,

i have found the video i was talking about, in fact it's concerning boot of atomiswave games through a naomi this have no link with what i was talking as it's not converting the game from a system to another:

Walsdawg Arcade: Atomiswave-2-Naomi SNK Netboot Test:

Also wondering if there could be a link between AES and PGM systems.

anyway i would find great the possibility to add extra games never seen on AES :)

i have found the video i was talking about, in fact it's concerning boot of atomiswave games through a naomi this have no link with what i was talking as it's not converting the game from a system to another:

Walsdawg Arcade: Atomiswave-2-Naomi SNK Netboot Test:
Oh i see the confusion.. thats just a way to port Atomiswave games for Naomi. Atomiswave is basically an arcadized Dreamcast and a Naomi is a pimped up Dreamcast.. so basically is the same hardware, and its therefore partially compatible :)

Atomiswave is not really a SNK product, is the platform SNK choosed to implement some new games, and has nothing to do with Neo Geo :)

Thanks deibit i agree and though the same possibility could exist maybe between AES and PGM, to say true my example was really wrong, i should think before post something also my level in electronic is really low :p

Thanks deibit i agree and though the same possibility could exist maybe between AES and PGM, to say true my example was really wrong, i should think before post something also my level in electronic is really low :p
Man, that's a mispelling. Can happen to anyone. Too many arcade systems to remember them all :)

I didn't make the logo, just to be clear. I also didn't design the template (Nostromo did).

tumblr_oblq7rlQjk1sns8t5o1_1280.png

Here's a japanese version. It says DarkSoft MultiGame in japanese (hopefully). It took me roughly 1 minute to make haha
It does indeed say "Dark Soft Multi Game".

"Pictures of prototype in 1 week
Video of Protoype working in 2-3 weeks."

Yeah i am so much excited to see that soon :)

@Darksoft : thanks for your comment you are too good with me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back